Tattoo || 40

15 minutes,

30 minutes,

An hour and a half later the door starts to open and your heart skips a beat.

But disappointment is painted on your face when you see the unexpected face. You scoff and look away not wanting to make eye contact.

" Now have you started to steal keys, Jung Hosoek? " The man chuckles devilishly and steps forward.

" Nah, I just borrowed it from my closest friend. " He throws the key away on the coffee table and with hands pushed inside the pockets he walks towards you.

You stood up with a determination to leave and never see his face again. But he steps in front of you.

" Move, I have no intention in speaking with you. " He shakes his head, " Aw  honey, I need to talk to you. Whether you like it or not. "

You clench your jaw tightly and he holds your hands. You push him away immediately.

" Cut the shit, Hobi. Say what you want to say and leave. "

" I want to convince you that Jimin hasn't changed. "

" Then get lost, because that isn't going to happen. "

" For God's sake! How can you be so blind!? Either you are extremely dumb or you are purposely unseeing everything. "

Hoseok grabbed your shoulders and you froze.

" His mind, his heart,his conscience, everything is made up of iron, Y/N! "

How stupid.

" Remember Hosoek, iron too can be melted. " He was taken back by the sudden comeback and you release his grip from your shoulder.

" Now if you will excuse me, I got some business to handle. " You push him off and grab your coat and rush out of the room with overwhelming tears flowing down your cheeks.

Unfortunately, fate decided to be a bitch and you bump into Jimin. You look up to him and your heart melts.

His new hair colour caused butterflies to burst in your gut and his eyes were something you missed.

His fingertips touch your tears and he wipes them away. His eyes remained hard but you weren't bothered.

You hug his waist and bury your face into his chest. " Chim... " You mumbled slowly.

His arm wraps around your shoulder and it tightens as his gaze moves to Hoseok.

" My keys went missing, I guess I found the culprit. "

" No worries, I am leaving anyways. Bye, Y/N. " Hoseok throws the keys and Jimin catches them before it hit your head. The elder man scoffs and walks past you both and you hold Jimin tightly.

He sighs and takes you inside the room and gently pulls away from you.

" Y/N... "

" I am sorry! " You sob loudly, " I never kissed him Jimin, I swear! He forcefully pulled me when you entered the room! "

You beg for forgiveness and the man watches you with a broken heart.

" I am sorry Jimin! "

" Baby, don't. I should be the one who needs to be begging for your forgiveness. "

Your heart almost stopped when you heard the words.

" W-what do you mean? "

" I cheated on you, Y/N. " He bluntly says waiting for a heavy hatred reaction.

" I-I I don't care, I just want you. I love you, Jimin. "

" No, Y/N... The thing is I am breaking up with you. "

A/N - Do you guys want a sad ending or a happy one..?