Tattoo || 14

" And he lectures me on how successful they are going to be. " You huff and look at Jimin with a frown. Few hours ago, Jimin had texted you and brought you do his hideout. It was a library which belonged to his only grandfather. Millions of books on various types of topics were neatly organized. The library had a completely different smell. It gave you good vibes and that made you even more relaxed.

He chuckles, " I think it's okay Y/N, since he just wants you to be successful and happy in life. "

" But I am already happy! I earn well too. " You pout and your stomach grumbles causing Jimin lip to break into a wide grin and your face burns in embarrassment.

" Come on, let's go get some pizza. " He grabs your arm pulling towards the main exit and a sudden sparkle lights in your gut. The tip of your ears and cheeks now completely turned warm red only because of Park Jimin.

" Oi am going to bhe alone. " You talk as you eat the delicious pizza. Jimin tilts his head and smiles.

" You are going to be alone? " You nod. " Why? "

You gulp the pizza and drink water. " Cheonsa and Jungkook have to go to Busan. " Your pretty smile flattens and Jimin raises his eyebrow.

" Are you sad? "

" It was as if I went into temporary depression. " You chuckle. " But then I somehow accepted the fact. "

" Aw! Don't worry you have me! " He smiles widely and you scrunch your nose up at the tingly feeling in your stomach.

Cute

He thought as he admired your soft features. What he didn't notice is how his heart fluttered looking at you.

Your phone starts ringing and you immediately excuse yourself and pick it up.

" Yobo — "

" Y/N, where are you right now? " Jinyoung's deep voice vibrates through your ears and you gulp recalling how harshly he had lectured you few hours ago.

" I am with my friend. Is there anything you want, dad? "

" We are having Park family coming over for dinner. And it's almost half past six. I suggest you to come home and start getting ready. They will be reaching at seven. " You turn to look at Jimin with furrowed eyebrows and he raises his eyebrows mouthing a ' what happened? '

" Yes, I will be on my way, bye. " You hang up and sit back at your place.

" Did you know that today our families were going to have a dinner at my place? " You stare at him confused.

" I knew I had to be home before six - thirty for something. "

He fishes his phone out and checks his notifications.

Five messages from Ma .

Two missed calls from Father.

Ten messages from Side Hoe #5.

Two messages from Side hoe #3.

He let out a soft ' ah! ' and checks his mother's messages.

Ma

5.59 PM

You know we have have to attend dinner at Kim's place, right?

Come home by 6.15 at least.

We have to be there at 7 PM sharp.

Take care and be safe.

Love you.

" Now, I know. " He places the phone in his back pocket and looks at you.

" I didn't even know there was dinner. "

" Me neither. "

" Let's finish the pizza faster, so that we can leave now itself. " He says and nods.

" Uh — Jimin, there's a problem. " Jimin furrows his eyebrows and you point at the last piece of the pizza. He gasps.

" It's mine! "

" You thought. "

You looked at yourself at the mirror after finally being confident about your look. You were wearing light pink full sleeved formal jumpsuit with matched with your pink heels. Also an expensive black Gucci belt around your waist which was gifted by Taehyung on your 19th birthday.

This was best looks out of all clothes you have worn for dinners. You would usually wear jeans and sweatshirts but this time it was different.

You didn't know why you were so excited. You had even concealed your tattoos without Jinyoung asking you to.

The clock strike seven and immediately the bell rang. You gasp and make your way downstairs before the maid could even open the door.

You stood beside Taehyung who was standing along with the rest of the family. He noticed the different type of clothing and held his breathe.

Is Y/N really dating Jimin..?

The Park family enter the grand hall with a warm and genuine smile which your family mirror. You gaze at your mother hugging Mrs.Park and the elderly men talking with each other. Soon your eyes wander to Jimin and you heart flutters to see him staring at you back.

You smile at him and he returns it genuinely. Taehyung stares between you both but all the eye contacts were broken when Jinyoung clears his thoart.

" Let's walk into to the dinning room, shall we? "