Tattoo || 11

" Tae looked so flustered when he saw her. " You snort as the scene replays in your mind. Taehyung's face had become so red when he saw Cheonsa in the black dress.

" You should have recorded it! " Jungkook yells from the other line as you get into the store because you were craving your favorite chocolate. You continue ranting about the recent ball and stupid paparazzi. You look to your left as you try to find the chocolate.

" Y/N, I need to tell you something important. " The boy's tone suddenly causes you to stop and look in front of you. " What's up, Kook? Is everything —"

You stop talking when you feel someone tapping your shoulder. You turn around and to your surprise, Jimin stood there with an innocent smile. He was holding five bars of your favorite chocolate and your lips part.

Today is actually a bad day.

" Talk to you later, Kook. " He sighs and mutters a ' bye ' and hangs up. You look up at Jimin and flash him a fake smile. " Hello, Jimin. " He chuckles and puts the chocolates towards you.

" Smile faker than Soomi's personality. " He chuckles as yours eyes widens at the comment.

" Hey! " You huff and roll your eyes. " Don't compare my pretty fake smile with that hoe. " He laughs at your protest and gives you the chocolates.

" I am sorry, you can have all of them. They were the last five left. " Actually, the chocolates were from a completely different store. He was following you with those chocolates immediately when you left the house. He had desired to get your number the moment he had seen you and today he would get it, no matter what.

" Thank you so much. " You grin.

" And you don't need to pay for those because I already did. " Your smile drops and you furrow your brows. " Let me pay you back then. " You take out your money from your back pocket but he immediately stops you.

" No, it's not necessary. "

"Please, let me repay you. These chocolates are actually expensive and five bars together is a high price. "  You do a quick mental math and give him the correct amount of bills to him.

" If you really want to repay me, then why don't you hangout with me? " He internally begged god for you to accept his offer. You thought about it.

Jungkook is in Busan and Cheonsa is with Taehyung. So, you were all by yourself. His company is actually fun, so why not give it a try?

" Sure " Jimin held in his happiness and gave you a small smile. " Let's go then. "

You both cover your faces with medical masks. You didn't want to be in the latest gossip and your pictures everywhere. You both make your way to the nearest cafe in peaceful silence. He kept on glancing at you and you didn't even notice.

Soon you both reach the cafe and you both order your drinks and you immediately pay for them before Jimin does. He chuckled at your action and muttered a ' cute ', which you didn't hear at all. He bought your drink along with his as you were seated at the corner.

" Here's your frappuccino. " You take the drink and he sits on his chair and takes a sip from his coffee. You both start to talk on random topics. You learned that he is the heir of Park Enterprise and how he will have to conceal his tattoos. Fortunately, there was no awkwardness between you both since during the party you both had kept each other company.

  —

It was half past seven and you failed to realise you were late. You and Jimin were now walking in the streets of Seoul. You kept glancing at the beautiful full moon as you both walk. You were now four blocks away from your home and you suddenly come to a halt as you suddenly realise that your step - father does not like Jimin. Jimin too stops and looks at you confused.

" Ah! Jimin, it was really fun to hangout with you. Thank you for dropping me home and also giving me company. " You smile as you try to lie. Jimin cocks an eyebrow.

" So, you live here? " He says, referring to the house behind you both. You forcefully nod. He surely knew where you lived and he didn't understand why were you lying. But he decided to play along and smile.

" Okay then! By the way, do you mind if we exchange numbers? I quite enjoy your company. " He half truthfully says.

" Yes, sure. " You take out your phone and hand it to him after unlocking it and he does the same with his. Right now, you wanted him to leave as soon as possible. You did not want your neighbors seeing you with Jimin and also your step - father not seeing the boy. You both exchange numbers and return the phone back to each other.

" See you soon, then. " He smiles and you return it. " Yes, and  I almost forgot— " You take out a bar of your favorite chocolate, which was now melted, and give it to him. " — Here. Take this as a thank you from me. " He takes it and admires you facial features.

" Bye " He waits for you to get inside and you mentally curse yourself. You slowly open the gate and get in and turn around to wave at Jimin with a weak smile.

The boy starts walking and suddenly he hears sound of a barking dog. You yelp and get out of the gates as you almost forgot that your neighbor owned a trained german shepherd. Jimin turns around only to see you walking fastly to your house. He laughs silently and continues walking.

Today wasn't a bad day afterall.

Both of them thought with a small smile.

  —

//Spoilers// Tattoo || 12

<< " You will be grounded if you continue — "

<< PJM

     Just now

     Hangout?

<< " Nice to meet you, I am Jung Hoseok. "

<< " Y/N, we will have to leave Seoul and settle in Busan! "

<< They remained on the floor crying.

<< He had pinned her against the wall and they had a intense make out session.

  —

A/N - *sIGHS* I really hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Tattoo 12 spoilers because Tattoos now has 482 views. *sobs* Thank you all so much for the support it means a lot ;_;

<3 <3 <3