Tattoo || 7

Chaos.

It was a complete chaos in the room. People rushing here and there in excitement while you sat there in your robe in front of the mirror waiting for someone to start your make up, completely bored. The weekend had come by quickly and it was day when two excellent companies celebrate their new partnership.

Suddenly, a lady came and took out the cosmetics she was going to use.

" Please don't cake my face with make up. " She nods and begins to apply foundation.

A while later, she finishs your make over and gets your hair straightened. Then your mom enters the room causing the whole room the silent down.

" Oh! You are done with make up, so now, it's time to wear the dress. " She claps her hand in excitement and grins as two ladies bring the mannequin wearing the dress. You eyes lit up as you admire it. A smile twitches on your lips and your gaze turns towards her.

" It looks beautiful, mom. " You get dressed with the help of the workers. The dress suited you well and your mom looked at you impressed. " You look even more beautiful, Y/N. "

" It's the result of your genes after all. " You grin and she broke into light laughter as you both walk out of the room. Taehyung in a dress shirt, clearly not ready to go to the party, stumbles towards you both frowning. The change you noticed was his platinum blonde hair.

" What the hell happened to your hair? " You furrow your arched eyebrows. " I dyed it. " You roll your eyes as he turns towards your mother.

" Mom, please help me with the suit! " He looks at your mother pleading and she sighs and turns to you.

" Go and get an appropriate handbag. I will help him out and come downstairs. " You nod and walk towards your room to get the perfect bag which will suit the dress.

As you reach there, you walk into the closet and take out a black handbag and look into the mirror. You notice that the tattoo on your neck was completely covered up with concealer. You place your hand on it and sigh. You fix your hair and glance at the mirror one last time.

You take deep breathes as you look out through the window at the paparazzi capturing pictures of the invited guest. Taehyung places his palm on top of yours and squeezes it a bit.

" It's okay, if you want just be by my side. " He gives you a warm comforting smile and you return it. " By the way, no drinking. " He warns with a glare and you chuckle, muttering a ' sure '.

The car comes to a halt and you inhale deeply. The doorman opens the door and Taehyung gets out followed by you. You almost blank out because of the flash of light everywhere. You safely cling onto Taehyung's arm and walk towards the entrance of the grand hotel with proper posture and ease. You also made sure to maintain a small smile since you didn't want articles pointing about how grumpy you were.

You realize your parents were both in front of you both and they turn to look at you. Both give you and Taehyung a warm genuine smile and walk towards you both. Your step - father stands beside you and mother beside Taehyung. You all let the paparazzies to take your family photo. You all then walk into the venue making a grand entrance. People clapped for your family and the ladies and young teenage girls drool as their thirsty eyes stare at Taehyung. Suddenly there were screams heard from the outdoor. Mostly young ladies.

You turn and to your surprise, Park Jimin.

He walks in with his own family, a smug look on his face. He gazes meets with yours and he gives you smile. You return it with a quick one and break the eye contact.

He actually looks good in a suit.

You thought as your parents and Taehyung turn around and walk towards Jimin's family. You also follow.

" Jinyoung - ah! " Mr.Park hugs your step - father with a wide grin and he does the same. Few seconds later, they break the hug and your step - father stares at Jimin and grins.

" Jimin? " The boy nods and smiles at your dad.

" Hyung, he isn't ugly like you at all. " The older man lightly hits his head as others including you crack into soft laughter at your step - father's joke.

" We will leave you kids here. Enjoy! " Jimin's mom says with a smile and the elders walk away abandoning you, Taehyung and Jimin.

A/N - 139 views! Thank you so much! It mean a lot

A/N - 139 views! Thank you so much! It mean a lot ♡

[edited]