Tattoo || 44

[ 6 months later ]

[ 6 months later ]

                   " Hi mom ", you spoke softly. " I miss you a lot. I am doing fine and so is Hobi. Call me when your free. "

You heard the door open and you quickly whisper ' love you ' and send the voice mail. Hoseok enters the room and you try to greet him but he ignored and went to the washroom.

A tear falls on your cheek and you quickly wipe it. What is going on?

You go to the kitchen and make something to eat for yourself and your boyfriend. He comes out and hugs you from the back as you were doing your work.

" Hi " you say as he nuzzles into your neck.

" I heard some news today. " He roughly whispers as his grip get tighter on your waist. You gulp and close your eyes.

" Hmm? What was it about? " You slowly asked.

" Nothing new, just the controversy about you and Jimin. I don't understand how the hell is it still going on. " He said with anger and turned you to look at him as you pinned you against the counter.

" I— I don't know, Hobi. " You look down hoping he wouldn't raise his hand this time and let go the matter.

" Still have feelings for him, don't you? "

His voice was rough. His fingertips slowly traced the bruise on your neck and near your jaw and his thumb pressed it hard. You whimper as you knew what was coming.

" Eunji, please stop disturbing me during a meeting. Just because it doesn't mean anything to you, doesn't mean that we are jobless here. " Jimin said it through the call and hung up before she said anything.

" Hey, Tae " He greeted his best buddy who had just arrived and sat down in front of him.  " Hi man! "

" You said you wanted to talk about something important. "

" Yeah, actually— the company's anniversary is in a week and I am sending invites to many people since there's a party in my place. I just wanted to personally invite you. "

" Oh! Yes, I remember. I will for sure come. " Jimin gave him a warm smile before he quickly asked.

" How is she? " Taehyung's smile was replaced with a frown. He got flashbacks of how you reacted when he tried to convince you to open up and how bad that went.

" She says she's fine all the time. But I don't think that's the case, there's something wrong. She has cut ties with almost everyone, even Jungkook and Cheonsa. " Jimin's heart ached.

He continued, " I don't understand why did she have to move out with Hoseok and what he has done to her. He doesn't even contact any of us these days. "

" Have you tried to force her to tell you? "

" I did but, she yelled at me for stop being so nosey and over protective and hung up. I haven't seen her since weeks. "

" And you didn't think of going to the company and checking either? " Jimin furrowed his eyebrows as he thought, what the hell is going on? Is she okay?

" She doesn't go there most of the time, does the work at home. Mom is the one who is still looking after. "

Kim Y/N, stop ignoring me and answer me.

A/N - the ending is coming closer.👀