Tattoo || 41

Your heartbeat stops as soon as you hear the words and you just stare at him in shock

          Your heartbeat stops as soon as you hear the words and you just stare at him in shock. The look on his face was blank —emotionless. Felt like, he never really gave a damn.

" What? " You scoff and wipe away your tears harshly.

The young man tried his best to be rude saying, " you heard me. "

You chuckle and he frowns. " Wow! Park Jimin, such a pussy you are. "

He closes his eyes as the string of pain pricks him. He didn't want to be with you anymore. But he had his reasons, which he couldn't tell you.

" Why would you do this to me? " You throw weak punches on his chest as tears stream down your face. " I hate you Mister Park! I hate you so much! "

He stands still not even protesting against you which makes you even more angry.

" I am so stupid for not believing everyone who were right about you. "

You harshly wipe your tears away and start going towards the suitcases which belonged to you two.

You open it to see yours and his clothes and you take out his belongings and zip the bag shut.

" You can have this place by yourself. I have no interest here. "

You grab your handbag and car keys along with the suitcase and get out of the room while Jimin did nothing to stop you.

How unexpected.

You reach your old tattoo shop and open the door only to smell your favourite scent. Jisoo grins widely and bows with respect and welcomes you back.

" How are you doing, dear? " You kindly ask her. " I am fine. " She replied as usual.

" Is Hosoek here? "

The door behind you opens and you turn to see the tattooed man whom you had asked for.

" Y/N? "

" Uh— hi, I am here to get a tattoo. " You got straight to the point and he nods and makes a beeline towards his studio.

You smile at Jisoo and walk behind him.

You pull out a design of yours from the duffel bag and hand it to him.

" Right side of the waist. " You mumble and he hums. You were already wearing a crop top so you tucked the edge under your inner wear and wait for him to make your preparations.

" You were right, I am sorry. " He gave no reaction hearing the words. " I know ", is all he said and it made you feel even more guilty.

He turned on the tattoo machine and oh, how long it had been since you heard it.

Tattooing was your passion. And being forced to hide your love and desire just sucked.

" Why do you love tattoos so much? " Jimin asked while you prepared the stencils.

" Tattoos are like unique art. But just on skin. " You sheepishly smile at him and he chuckles at your answer.

" So if they are art ; your tattoo gun is the paintbrush while my body is the canvas. "

You look up at him with affection twinkling in your eyes and you melt at his sight.

" And you know what else can be the paintbrush — " You slowly walk towardshim and take a seat on his lap.

" What? " He whispers out as he leans towards you, nose touching giving you insane amount of excitement.

" This " You plant your lips on the nape of  his neck and cover his neck with some dominant hickeys. You pull away with a chuckle as the man before you lets out a soft moan.

" And this is how I paint you with love and lust. "

A/N - what are your thoughts...?
The ending maybe coming soon

Thank you for the support and love! Stay safe, loves!