Tattoo || 28

You shakily lift you phone to your ears and the call rings a few times.

" Yeoboseyo " He greets on the other line with his deep sleepy voice.

" J-Jungkook - " Tears flow through your cheeks yet you chuckle at your stupidness. " You were right. You were so right. I am sorry Kook. I am so sorry. " You sob loudly as your head started hurting more and more. Your vision was blurry.

" Don't be sorry. I am coming there. " He immediately hung and you try standing up. Your head started becoming heavier and breathing became low. You try to walk towards the bathroom but you lose your consciousness as soon as you reached out for the cabinet.

You lied there looking lifeless until Jungkook arrived as your guardian angel once again with Cheonsa to save you.

-

" Hyung " He bear hugs Yoongi the second he open the door and broke down and sobbed loudly. It was once again Jimin ended up on his best friend's doorstep looking like a dead mess in the midnight. He cried on his best friend's shoulder for hours, trying to explain his point of view. And Yoongi understood just like he should.

" I love her, hyung! And it's so frustating! "

" It's okay, Jiminie. Talk to her after two days. Give her space now and you too pull yourself together in these two days. " Yoongi advices as Jimin slowly nods and drifts to deep sleep.

Everyone always misunderstand him. Yoongi runs his hand through Jimin's hair and somehow manages to get Jimin in the bed. Later he deeply sighed and fell asleep too.

-

She angrily stomps of the house and knocks the door to her neighbour's loudly as the dogs continues to yell.

A giant opens the door and she suddenly feels timid. But Y/N gathers all her courage to talk to the man and opens her mouth to speak.

" Excuse me, mister. But your dog is barking too much and I can't focus on my painting! I almost messed up! " She exclaims as she continues looking up at the man with her cute eyes angrily.

He deeply chuckles showing his teeth - bunny like teeth. " I am sorry for you, Y/N. But we, in fact, don't own a dog. "

Embarrassment rushes through her face as she mumbles a ' oh ' and her cheeks and ears turn red. " O-oh okay. I mean sorry, sir. " She bows apologizing.

" Come in, let me introduce you to my son. " She hesitates but nods as she doesn't sense danger and walks in the house freely.

" Jungkook! " His father yelled and a small boy of Y/N's height runs down the stairs with a confused expression.

" This is Kim Jinyoung's daughter, Kim Y/N. " The little boy stared at her and bows with repect just as his father taught him to.

" Nice to meet you. I am Jeon Jungkook. " He introduces himself.

" Jungkook... " She thought for a while and looked up at him. " Kook! I will call you Kook. " Mister Jeon smiled widely and asked Jungkook to take a break and play with her in his room for a while.

She forgot about her painting amd they soon became friends. And this friendship became stronger and stronger as they cherished every moment with each other.

-

Mister Min pulls in his grumpy son inside the room trying to mask his frustrated expression with a genuine smile but his son was just so stubborn and annoying.

Jimin stood beside his father's leg as he watched the infamous Min Yoongi acting like a grandpa in the age of five itself. His eyes shaped into crescent-like stare at him huffing.

" Yoongi, this is Park Jimin. Introduce him to yourself. "

The boy's furrowed eyebrows disappear when his eyes land on Jimin and his lips crack into a grin.

" Friend! He is my new friend! " Yoongi walks towards Jimin and clings onto him as their father watch in amusement and warmth.

" Okay, we will be leaving you both alone now. Be good and don't disturb anyone. Try communicating and be friendly to each other. "

And they did be friendly to each other, even after years. After constant roasting, constant arguments, good laughter and the list could just go on.

-