Tattoo || 8

Champagne was popped and the toast was made after your and Jimin's father had given a welcome speech for the opening ceremony.

Guest cheered and clapped and immediately went back to socializing with other families. All they talked was about money, business and the latest gossip. Completely lame and pointless topics to you.

Taehyung and Jimin had immediately left you alone in the party the moment the elders left. You sigh as you look around the huge room wondering what to do.

One drink won't hurt.

You thought as you smile to yourself and you stop the waiter and grab a glass of Pinot Noir.

Your eyes caught at the sight of group of boys which Taehyung and Jimin were talking to. All of them having godly features which caused the girls around to stare at them hungrily.

Taehyung's eyes met yours and he walks towards you. " You are drinking? " He asks furrowing his eyebrows.

" Just a glass. " You pout and he rolls his eyes.

" Let me introduce you to my close friends. " He says, gently grabs your arm and you both make your way towards the boys.

Eunji scoffs at the sight and turns to one of the girls. " What is her damn problem? " She chugs down her drink. " She always gets the attention. " Says one of the girls there and everyone agrees.

The five boys introduce themselves to you with a soft kiss on your knuckles. Including Jimin introducing himself despite the fact that you both know each other already.

He bends forward with a arm tucked behind him and holds your fingers to place a kiss on your knuckles while making sure to maintain an eye contact with you.

" Pleasure to meet you all. " You give them a warm smile as you clutch onto Taehyung's arm bit tighter. They go back to talking as you wondered where Jungkook might be. You text him but fifteen minutes later, there was still no response.

" Erm — " You hesitate at first.

" — Not to be rude, but do you have any idea about Jungkook's whereabouts? " You interrupt their conversation.

" We honestly have no idea. He hadn't replied to our texts since yesterday. " Hoseok informs. You pout a bit at the response and nod. Finishing your drink, you excuse yourself to go to the restroom.

As you make your way towards it, your mom suddenly appears in front of you, stopping you. She had a cheeky smile and you raise your eyebrows at her.

" Y/N, I forgot to tell you something important. "

" And what is it? " You tilt your head a bit.

" You will have to find a partner because there is going to be a ball. " Your eyes widens as you open your mouth to say something but your mother beats you at it. " And it is going to start in ten minutes. So, hurry up. "

" Can't I dance with Taehyung? " You hold her forearm to stop her from leaving you alone.

" No? " You dramatically gasp and she turns around to look at you. " Where is Kook, mom? "

" Busan. " Your jaw drops as she winks and abandons you.

How am I supposed to find a guy in

You glance at the clock hung high on the wall.

6 minutes?

You look around at the room, trying to think about a way to escape. The main entrance was blocked by guards. Even if they let you go, the paparazzi are waiting outside to attack guest with their flashlights and cameras. You sigh as you look around to see people. You notice Taehyung talking to a girl, probably asking her for the dance.

You felt a gentle tap on your shoulder causing you to turn and discover Jimin with a small smile.

" Would you like to have a dance with me Kim Y/N? " He put forward his hand for you to hold.

A/N - I promise the next chapter will be longer.

[edited]