Tattoo || 16

" It feels weird

            " It feels weird. " Jungkook frowned in the screen and your lips turn into a thin line. " I already miss coming over and irritating you. "

It had just been hours since Jungkook left Seoul yet you both dearly want to see each other again. 

" I don't. "

" Don't lie! " He scoffed.

" I am serious. " You show him a goofy grin and he scrunched his nose up.

" By the way, are you and Jimin — " A soft knock at the door and the bells faintly ring causing you to turn around and look at the good looking face of Hoseok peeking in.

He grins at you and you immediately mutter ' talk to you later ' to Jungkook and hang up.

" I am free now and so are you. Jisoo said you wanted a tattoo. " He walks in and stands in front of you. He had colored his hair into jet black with purple highlights now. And oh lord, he looked handsome and alluring. In the morning you had turned tomato red when he saw him and immediately sccuried into your studio.

" I do. " You place your phone on the desk and stand up as you open the drawer for your personal designs. You pick the sheet and pass the paper to him.

" A side - boob tattoo? "

Jimin smiles as he grabs three bars of your favorite chocolate. He had suddenly decided to give you a suprise visit because he thought you might be bored and lonely. He walks to the female cashier who litreally drools over him and check him out as she fanned around her.

" Don't you think its a little hot in here? " Jimin controls a laugh and cocks an eyebrow on her.

" It's fall. " The girl turns red in embarassment and checks the chocolate bars and Jimin pays for them. He could have flirted with her and got her number. But today he wasn't in a mood at all. Just not today.

He silently walks towards your shop as he thinks about you and at times he even smiled. Even though you both hadn't hung out many times, you guys still had some fun memories which both you and Jimin treasured.

He enters the shop and looks at Jisoo at the reception seat where Cheonsa used to sit before.

" Is Y/N in her studio? " He asked politely and the girl immediately stands up and bows 90 degree as she realized Park Jimin, the heir of Park Enterprise was standing in front of her. He awkwardly bowed back with a small smile and she answers his question.

" Yes, ma'am is in her studio. " Jisoo unknowily didn't inform that you were getting a tattoo currently.

Jimin thanks her and walks towards the door and as soon as he opened it, Jisoo screamed a ' wait! ' but it was too late. He saw you leaning on the seat half naked, your right breast covered by a cloth and left with your hand as Hoseok tattooed the finishings of the tattoo.

It was as if the emotion called jealousy had stabbed Jimin's heart. He knew he shouldn't be jealous, you were just getting a tattoo. He tries to control himself by breathing deeply as he turned around and fists clenched. He then cleared his throat causing Hoseok to look up at the younger's back.

" Y/N, who is that? " You looked up and turned to see the black haired man and you immediately recognized him. Of course you would, you had developed feelings for this boy deep down your heart.

" Jimin? " He gulped.

" It looks like you are busy, see you later. "

" No! " You raised your voice and bite your lip at your stupid move. " I mean no, it's okay. Could you wait for few minutes? Please? "

" No, you can go now. The tattoo is done. " Hoseok smiled at you and you return it. He turns around so you could wear your T-shirt. You looked at the mirror and saw the swollen tattooed area. It looked beautiful than the original design. Hoseok had given his touches to it, making it look even more beautiful. You got dressed quickly and cleared your throat.

You took out your wallet from your duffle bag and took out a fair amount and gave it to Hoseok quickly and hugged him goodbye and thanked him for the beautiful masterpiece.

You grab your duffle bag and walk towards Jimin who had now calmed down a bit. You grab his hand and pull him towards the door after tossing the keys to Jisoo and giving her a flying kiss.

Hoseok leaned on your seat and closed his eyes.

Park Jimin, she will be mine before yours.

A/N - iDK what I wrote. And 885 VIEWS? I don't even know if you guys are real but thank you so much for the support ;_; purple you ♡♡