Tattoo || 33

Tattoo || 32

+

             Your step - father sat in front of you both and stared intensely as you fidget with your fingers and Taehyung nervously looked around.

" Today, in the party, a paparazzi had sneaked in and took photos of the heiress. He captured two photos, just two. And there were millions of articles immediately made. He is arrested now. " He sternly explains and you shiver.

" Kim Y/N having secret tattoos. " Your eyes widens and your lips part in shock.

Shit!

" The article says — " He bends and takes few copies of paper from the coffee table separating you and Taehyung from him and he continues,

" Kim Y/N, newly declared heiress of the Kireina line, has gotten secret tattoos. A paparazzo was able to take a photo and as he observed, he noticed black linings on her thighs. " Jinyoung's glanced at you with a sharp glare and gave you the paper to rad by yourself.

Were they secret tattoos which she didn't want her father to know about?

As everyone knows, Kim Jinyoung despised tattoos and felt disgusted.

Does he even know about the tattoos?

You sigh and place the paper back on the table and look down feeling humiliated.

" I apologize " You genuinely say, " I forgot about the tattoos on my thigh and forgot to conceal them. "

" The damage has been done, no point in apologizing now. " He looks at Taehyung, who stiffly sat next to you.

" Your relationship with Cheonsa, how long has it been? " The boy gulps and answers, " Three and a half months. "

" You love her? " Taehyung's head shot up and he agrees. Jinyoung sighs and gets up.

" Take care of her then. Treat her like a lady. "

Both your eyes widen as he walks out after saying the words which neither of you thought would ever come out of his mouth.

Taehyung's jaw drops and he turns to you with teary eyes. Your lips tug upwards widely and you hug him with a squeak. He hugs back tightly and happily. He completely forgot that he wanted to talk to you about Jimin and gets more excited.

" Oh, my god. Oh, my god — " He repeats.

" I know, right! Oh, my god! " You didn't care about what Jinyoung talked about you. Taehyung was happy. Your elder brother was happy.

And that's what mattered the most.

Dear Y/N,

I had to do it. I am sorry, I failed you. I don't like being treated like this. He hits me everyday. All the time. And I can't do anything but study just like he demanded to.

But I have had enough.

Take care of yourself and mother. I love you both.
Stay safe.

With love,
Hyun

" No... "

" I am sorry ma'am. You can't go near the body now. "

You start breathing heavily and sweating bad. You clutch the thing on your plan tightly imagining it was his hand.

" Don't leave me! "

" No! "

Your eyes shot open wide and you gasp for air. Tears flowing down your cheeks and Jimin immediately engulfs you into a comforting hug.

" It was just a nightmare. Don't worry. Everything us alright. " He mumbles consoling words and you still hold his hand afraid.

" Breathe in " You immediate as he says, " Breathe out "

Your breathing becomes normals and you wipe the sweat from your forehead.

" I am sorry about that. " You nervously chuckle and try to shake off the matter.

" Let me sing you to sleep. It's still 2 AM. " You nod and he starts singing a calming and beautiful song named promise. His calming voice melodious to your ears and you cuddle into his cheiseld chest even more.

Your eyelids get heavier and you close them and drift into the dreamworld. And this time you probably had the best dream of your life.

A/N - Short chapter '-'