Tattoo || 30

He tells you an incomplete truth and you believe in him. He hides the part of you catching his eye a year ago and how badly he wanted to ruin you. He thought hiding it now was for the best.

Jimin pulls you into a hug and cries on your shoulder. You stop crying and whisper consoling and words which he always wanted to hear — I believe in you.

You wipe your dried tears and pull apart from the hug and face Jimin. Your eyes soften and you wipe his salty tears.

" Now, I am back, aren't I? Everything is fine now, Chim. "

He sniffs softly, " But Y/N — "

" Hyung, you need to leave immediately. The devil is here. "

Shit

Your eyes widens and you grab Jimin's uninjured hand and the rose next to him and walk towards the window. Jimin softly smiled as he looks at you open the window and turn to Jungkook.

" Kook, you and Cheonsa sneak out from Tae's room. We will be going somewhere else now. " Jungkook nods and hugs you tightly and you do the same breathlessly.

" She can't breath. " Your boyfriend chuckles. Jungkook let's go and walks away after making sure to glare at Jimin and tell you how much he loves you. You and Jimin immediately jump out of the window and make your way to your hideout with his bike.

Neither of you are wearing a helmet. The cold wind hits your face and shiver and hug Jimin leather clad waist tighter. The rose losely held by your hand.

" C-cold " You murmur and you realize you aren't wearing shoes. " Chim! I am not wearing shoes. " He shakes his head and drives the bike faster.

You hold him tighter and laugh loudly, your mind drifting away from the fact that you were feeling cold. You genuinely laugh and to Jimin's ears they were like a melody. This reminded you of the time when Hoseok dropped you home a couple of times.

" We are here. " You flutter your eyelids open and look at the familiar room which held so many happy moments.

You get off the bike, realization hitting you as you start shivering. " J-Jimin! " You stamp your feet on the ground hurriedly, waiting for your boyfriend to turn the bike off and get his things.

" Let's go. " He wraps his arm around your shoulder and you accept the warmth, leaning into his body. He smiles and opens the door with his keys and turns the light on.

You keep the rose on the table and jog to the fur carpet and lie down with the thin blanket and wrap it around yourself. Jimin chuckles and increases the temperature of the room. You watch his every move sneakingly.

He removes his coat and shoes and places them on their respective places. The keys are thrown on the coffee table which is at the corner. He makes his way towards the refrigerator to get a bottle of water and turns towards you as he gulps down the water.

Next thing you know is he has gotten himself between the blanket wrapping his arms around you. His cologne hits your nose and oh, how dearly you missed this smell.

It had been just two days since you both were apart yet your hearts had almost rotten without each other. Three months, you have been dating since only three months, yet you both had this strong bond/connection. You knew approximately 25% of him yet here you are holding him tight, never wanting to let go.

" Oh, I forgot my phone too. " You look at Jimin. Before he could say anything, his phone starts ringing in his back pocket. He takes it and passes it to you after checking the ID.

Jungkook frowned as the phone continues to ring. But thankfully, you picked up.

" Yeoboseyo "

" I got all your things before leaving, including your wallet. I am leaving the bag in the studio, remember to get them. Okay? " He gasps in air and breaths it out after quickly informing you.

" Okay, okay. I will remember to get them tomorrow. Hoseok will have the keys and he might be in the studio now. "

" Hmm, and where are you and him? " He questions and stares at Cheonsa with a frown and she furrows her eyebrows and mouths,

" Let them be "

Jungkook shakes his head.

" We are at our hideout, don't worry Kook. I am fine. "

" If you say so... But — " Cheonsa harshly grabs the phone from him and starts talking to you and the dumbass starts whining.

" Babe, enjoy your time alone with your guy. And — Hey! What the fuck Jungoo — " There is a lot of grumbling and cursing going on the other line and you weirdly stare at the phone.

Jimin continues to stare and admire your face and you look up at him with raised brows and shake your head.

" O-okay bye — "

" No, I want to talk to my girl! Hey — "

The call is successfully hanged and you giggle at your stupid yet loving friends. " What's so funny? " Jimin questions as he throws the phone somewhere aside and tucks a strand of your hair behind your ear.

" My friends, they are too weird. " He smiles and connects your forehead with his. " Let's sleep here, today. " You hum in response and suddenly he grunts.

" What? " You look at him weirdly.

" Your hair, it's so annoying. Tickling my underarm. " He scwols. You start chuckling and get up to tie your hair.

" You are even more annoying. "

" No, I am not! "

" Yes, you are! "

Merry Christmas everyone!