Chpt. 1: Part Time Job?

Hello I am Artemis Polaris Carmela Vander yes I was born from a very rich family and basically just a heads up I have a brother his name is Darryl Oliver Vander he is quite a smart person,i would say he's emotional,and pretty hot headed he is part of the basketball team too.

Hailey Amethyst Coralie Montgomery

She is one of my besties I have not much to say but yes she belongs to a rich family as well. And she's really pretty and a good friend.

Dylan Ivan Carter

My boy best friend he plays basketball in our school and cares for me a lot. He is very sweet and kind. And quite protective too. And not to mention the guy every girl has a crush on. But yet he turns all the girls down as he says he is interested into someone else. Or did he already dated someone?

James Grayson Carrington

He is one of my friends too as I know that he is very caring too he is much like a brother. He also plays basketball with Dylan.

Darryl Oliver Vander

He is my annoying brother he loves gaming and plays basketball too. Me and him have this sibling rivalry.

Artemis Polaris Carmela Vander

You guys pretty know much about me and all I am also known as The Queen of Insults and to others Ms. Logical.

Anyways let's get to it basically tomorrow will be my first day being back at Athena I'm at my 4th year at highschool when I get back.

So it was time for me to get up take a shower and get dressed "Linda! Linda! Can you help me out?"I yelled calling my personal maid.

Linda came rushing in my room at my service"Yes young madame? What can I do for you?"Linda asks.

I gave her a small smile"Can you please get me my Prada handbag?"I asked her.

She nods and went to go in my wardrobe and just to give you guys an idea my wardrobe is like a mall you can walk in it there are certain sections for each outfit I wear for everyday and everything is organized.

As then it had been awhile and Linda came back with my Prada bag.

So I thanked her and she went out for awhile and she went to go out and prepare me my breakfast.

She had already gave my morning tea and I was having a sip from my cup of tea at my big balcony just sitting,and enjoying the view outside the gate down my house as then my phone rang.

I looked at my phone screen it was Hailey whom requested for a video chat so I ended up answering it"Hey! I thought you're gonna help me with my part time job today?"Hailey says.

I chuckle at her having a part time job? Does her parents provide her needs?"Is everything okay? Cause if not I can go to your house and send some money.."I said softly.

Then Dylan and James join in the video call "Heyyyy Ari! "The two guys says.

I smiled "Sup brothers? "I said chuckling.

"Nothing much! The princess is having her breakfast we should not bother her."James says jokingly.

"Whatever! I can see you at your small balcony up here! "I said as I got up from my chair and gave a wave to the other side.