Fast paced, he reached the couch so easily, plopping himself with a sigh. Jisu noona is awake. Yeji left, and I haven't met  Ryujin. Chaeryeong said she was gonna be doing something and disappeared. Yet Yuna's still asleep. Should I wake her up? He pouts, shaking his head to stop the temptation. It would be rude to ask Julia, and it would definitely be ruder if he barged in a girl's room.

A little while later, Julia and Soobin enters the house. Kai immediately pretended to be busy with his phone, opening every app he could fine. With few glances, he have noticed that Soobin's gaze didn't leave him.

"Sit down, I'll fetch you something to drink." He hears Julia instructing him, Soobin attends to the commands so easily. Kai glances at him, he sat down on the long couch, body well relaxed with a good posture. What do I expect from a Choi heir? He mumbled, becoming self aware and fixing his sitting position on the single couch.

The air was in tension, Kai didn't know if it was because they knew each other but aren't close or if it was because of Soobin's sharp look at him from time to time.

The 2 minutes where Julia went away felt like a solid 30 with the awkwardness. The sigh of relief coming out from Kai's mouth was noticed by Julia, who chuckled and gave a warning look to Soobin.

"You two are familiar with each other right? Kai, you know Choi Soobin from Business Ad, 4th year? And Soobin, you know Huening Kai, also Business Ad, 2nd year? We have few classes together."

Kai gave an awkward smile, he didn't know if he needed to wave, or offer his hand, hug? They have met each other in few business parties their Fathers have arranged, but they didn't necessarily bond just because they were the same.

Soobin offered his hand, "Ofcourse, I know him. Mr. Huening's youngest, party animal. Very much known around SU, the beer pong master of the  freshmen. We meet again, Kai." Widened eyes and a terrified expression, he felt like his skin crawled at that, Soobin just chanted words but it seemed like he was cursing him.

A forced chuckled first, he needed to respond, "Uh.. yeah, that's me, haha. Mr. Choi's only son, every club's VIP." Julia giggled at that, Soobin gave her a scowl before looking at Kai again, now raises brows.

They shake hands, Soobin's grip stronger than Kai's. Kai have never felt so intimidated by someone. Sure, Soobin was just like him, yet at the same time, he is so fucking different. He was more responsible ane disclipined, the manners and elegance always present,  always there incase his Father needed help.

But him. What about him? He was surely someone's son, but all he did was do what he wanted. Why? Because his Father just let him do everything he wanted. Never have he heard his Parents nag him about being immature. He was never trained for their company, he was never given responsibility. He felt so— what was that word? Useless.

"I realized how similar you are, haven't you guys just chilled with each other? Like in a bar or somethibg?" Julia commented, sitting on the edge of the couch as she made Soobin move.

Soobin snorted. "Not really. I'm not someone who's active in the middle, I just sit by and drink." Kai pursed his lips, he doesn't know what's up but he sort of felt that he was insulted.

Julia scoffed at him. "Yeah because when Kai was enjoying, you were on the couch sucking someone's tongue, Soobin." She rolled her eyes. The boy who was listening almost chuckled yet refrained himself. Soobin was already pissed off by him and he didn't want him to get angry.

Soobin's mouth fell at Julia's remarks. He furrowed his brows, staring down at the girl beside him, he then says, "Jisu... are you angry at me? Why are you insulting me?" With a hushed voiced, sulkier than ever.