Hussey wanted to sigh too, but she chose not too as it would mean that his conclusions were true, even if it was, she chose to smirk and raised her brows. "I'm not avoiding him—"

"Yeah, but I'm sure he is. He would change the subject when Yeojin brings it up." Hussey looked at him in disbelief, he looked so upset with a problem that doesn't involve him. Are we that.. obvious? She questions. God knows how she hated explaining herself, but she had to clear suspicions that would ruin her plans.

"Oh.. he is? I don't know. I'm not doing anything.." She shrugs it off. She licks her lips to add something when Jisung swiftly looks at her, his eyes widened and his mouth hanging. Hussey creases her forehead at the sudden reaction. She watches how he then nodded like he was agreeing with himself.

Leaning on a little, "I have a deduction.. so you're not ignoring him and you didn't do anything.." He whispers, catching her attention fully. She leans on a little to listen, nodding at what he was saying. "So?"

"And he's avoiding you... and is bothered when you're around... what if he.."

"He?" Hussey repeats, in a state of confusion at whatever he waa trying to point. She was just hoping Jisung didn't have an idea of what she is.

"He... He likes you?"

In a startled manner, she moves back with widened eyes. Well... that was out of topic. Jisung stared at her with a shocked manner too, they both had their eyes widened before Hussey looked away with a gulp.

"W-What? No! You're just overreacting." She giggled lowly, desperately trying to remove the topic.  "Trust me. I know how a boy reacts when he likes someone."

"No. You're wrong, alright?"

"Then how do you explain his behavior?! 

"He doesn't! It's just... a misunderstanding." Hussey reasons out, biting her inner cheeks to contain words coming out from her mouth.

Jisung raised his brows at her, "So you finally own it up?"

"Huh?"

"That you two fought over something again?" She mentally facepalmed, he came back at that part. She just didn't want them to misunderstood, and now.... well, this is just fucked up.

Hussey sighs in defeat, "Yes." She lies, it wasn't a fight but rather a misunderstanding. Jisung clicks his mouth, "Knew it! Anyways, you really have to talk you know.. it's the weekend tomorrow." He pouts.

Hussey was getting pissed, it wasn't comforting for her to let people decide what to do. But for the sake of Jisung shutting up, she had to do it. "Fine. Where is he?" She slowly stood, putting the notes to her bag with a frown.

I was too preoccuppied to think rationally. Uh, I hate this.

Jisung beamed, "I think they're done eating. So maybe he's waiting for your next class?" Hussey nods and gave him a bored wave as she leave the table.

I finally get to confront him. I was thinking I'd do it tomorrow, but today will do. She thinks, walking in a rather fast manner while staring at the red dot. Jisung was wrong, he was on the third floor, inside the men's restroom.

With long sighs, she waited outside, her her back leaning against the white corridors of the building. She needed to think thoroughly what to say, she has something in mind that could be a perfect  alibi, she just needed to explain it carefully and naturally.

Hussey sighed and looked at the red dot again, she stared at it and noticed that he was walking very slowly, at the end of the room. She glanced at the room again and looked at the phone. "That's.." She whispered, noticing how weird it was to see.