34 | OPERATION: Avert Fiasco II

Start from the beginning

"JOANNE, and FELIX enters at the back, HUSSEY will follow you after distracting the guards. PETER, and SAM, try to act as coolly as possible. I'll enter first."

"Everything's in place. JUDY will contact you ASAP when something's wrong. MIDNIGHT STAR is located a the top of the building, the bombs are attached somewhere there, it's full of high-classed old people, don't worry about you being identified."

"Again, the HERALDS required to not kill them, knocking them out would be fine."

Lucy looked up at the CCTV and nodded, it immediately turned off. "Alright, let's do this." She smirked and headed away to line up. Joanne and Felix made their way out and Hussey climb at the side. Sky waited there with Julia hiding, Sam and Peter waited for Lucy to disappear.

Everything's in plan, what could go wrong?

"JULIA, simon says right. SKY, they're in bullets, sing them a lullaby."

"SKY has met two of them to order the powder. He let them access all of his accounts and did background check on him. They will meet him at the side of the building, when they're armored, you should just knock them out with Julia. If they aren't; ask for more information and offer Julia before knocking them out."

"Do you have it?" Sky pulled out a bag of cash, the two looked at each other and nodded.

"Here." They gave off a small bag, he was about to reach it when the other pulled him on hostage, a gun on his head. He sighed. "We're not that dumb, kid." The other said and took the bag of cash, Sky boredly gave it, "You really think you can get away with this, huh." The other one said, laughing maniacally.

Sky mumbled something.

"What'd you say?!"

"Sorry for you, because I can get away with this." He said before elbowing him, he held his stomach in pain, he then punched his head and slammed him om the ground.

The other one stared at him, he pointed his gun at the bored looking Sky. "Goodnight." He said before Julia cracked his neck that made him unconscious.

"That was quick." Julia mumbled and eyed the two boys.

Sky touched his earpiece, "BOY 1 AND 2, DOWN. Two revolvers and packets of 1st and 2nd powders."

"Copy."

SIMON SAYS - DIRECTION 

BULLETS - WEAPONS 

SING THEM A (LULLABY) -

 KNOCK THEM OUT

(BLUES) - KILL THEM

"LUCY, PETE & SAM is in."

"PETE and SAM needs full control of the personnel inside that building. Fake IDS are the way to go, scare the shit out of them until you pull them into hostage. There's a lock room underground, only the cleaners has access to it, so keep them inside too. There is a bomb attached in those 10 storey building, all of the the people who comes in are immediately asked upstairs. Control the CCTV's and speakers located above the panic room."