Hints

"Coz I got that boom boom that all the boys chase, all the right junk in all the right places" Niall sang shaking his hips with his headphones on.

You couldn't help but burst out laughing, he must have heard you because he turned around and took off his headphones.

"What's so funny?" He asked with a cute frown on his face.

"Y-you're dancing...a-and the song," you said in between laughter.

"Ohhhh...you mean this?" Niall smirked, taking out the headphones and playing the song out loud.

"I'm bring booty backkkkkkk," Niall mimicked.

"Wooooooo! Go girl!" Louis cheered entering the room with a piece of chocolate in his mouth.

"So this is how you guys prepare before a show?" You asked chuckling.

"Hell yeah," Niall winked. "It's called getting in the mood," Louis added.

"I like it," you approved.

"Of course you do, I'm sure you love to see Niall shaking his a-"

"Louis!" Niall cut off blushing.

Niall and you were friends but everyone had been making hints lately about you and him getting together.

You laughed awkwardly, "I'm..yeah I'm going to go see if Lou or someone needs help, bye guys." You awkwardly walked out the door

"Bye Niall's wifey!" Louis called making you roll your eyes.

You silently heard Niall 'whisper shouting' "What the hell dude....'

But didn't hear the rest because you walked away chuckling.

*30 mins later*

"I don't understand you two" Lou (Teasdale) spoke out of the blue whilst she was sorting out a few hair products.

"Who two?" You asked.

"Niall and you,"

You rolled your eyes, "Not you too" you groaned.

Lou laughed, "You know i'm right. Everyone sees it."

"No Niall and me are just f-"

"Don't say friends," she cut you off, "We both know that there's more to you two than just 'friends'"

"We are just friends though. Niall and I hang out just as much as me and you,"

"Yeah, but you guys are more lovey dovey," She countered.

"Y/n's lovey dovey with who?" A familiar voice sounded coming into the room.

"Hey Ni" Lou greeted.

"Hey Teasdale, y/n who are you lovey dovey with?" Niall asked with a frown.

"No one, Lou's just being stupid," you said sending a sneaky glare her way.

"Or am I?" She winked. "Go on y/n tell Niall about this lucky guy" she taunted.

"Lucky guy.....?" Niall trailed off, "You didn't tell me y/n" Niall spoke, hurt flashed across his eyes.

You shook your head, "There is n-"

"What's going on here guys," Harry asked walking into the room, effectively cutting off your sentence.

Niall's head hung low, "Actually I was just leaving," he mumbled turning around and walking out of the room without a second glance.

You turned to glare at Lou, "You made him upset,"