Needles

"I am not going in there Niall! You can't make me"

"It doesn't even take 30 seconds princess, you'll be in and out in no time," Niall promised leaning over to take your seatbelt off because you refused to get out of the car.

"I hate needles, as in h.a.t.e." you spelt out, "We have a mutual agreement, they don't like me and I don't like them," you concluded.

"Well I think it's time we call for a truce, come on," Niall motioned stepping out of the car.

Letting out a sigh you opened the door and grudgingly stepped out.

"You so owe me," you mumbled under your breath, but Niall heard. "I'll give you infinite kisses when we get home," he winked and took your hand in his.

A small smile appeared on your face but it was wiped off as soon as you stepped in to the waiting room.

After signing in you both took a seat.

"Don't look so nervous you'll be fine," Niall chuckled.

"You're not the one getting your skin gouged out,"

"Don't you think that's a bit extreme?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Nope," you answered crossing your arms.

"Come on, the worst that could happen is, he puts the needle in the wrong place and it bursts a blood vessel, which could mean you'd need surgery and if that doesn't work then your arm might need to be amputa-"

You smacked him over the head.

"Shit that hurt," he whispered.

"Good," someone took the words out of your mouth, Niall and you turned around in your seat to see an elderly woman sitting there with a little smile on her face.

"Sorry about eavesdropping dearies. But if that's your way of comforting your girlfriend," she looked to Niall, "Then you're doing a terrible job," she finished. You couldn't help but stifle a laugh as you looked at Niall's deep red face.

"Sweetie I've had tons of injections, it takes two seconds literally. You'll be fine," she assured then turned back to her newspaper.

You turned to Niall and stuck your tongue out. He pouted and then kissed your temple, "I'm sorry y/n, I was just joking," he whispered.

"It's okay Ni, I love watching old ladies tell you off,"

He rolled his eyes and laughed. "Yeah I deserved that."

The doctor called your name to come through.

As you stepped into the room your nerves went sky high again.

"It'll be alright," Niall whispered taking your hand and kissing it.

For the rest of the duration he held onto your hand and you couldn't feel a thing, the lady was right, it only lasted about 2 seconds.

"See, wasn't so bad was it?" Niall smirked walking out.

"Nah, I don't know what I was worried about," you laughed.

"Now" Niall started as he stopped in front of you and put his arms on your waist. "About those kisses," he leant in and kissed your nose, "I love" he kissed the side of your lips. "You," he finished bringing your lips together, capturing the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its been a while 🙈