Birthday

Hey, so it's my birthday on Monday and i thought i'd write something linking to that. It's kinda the typical clichè birthday imagine, so i apologise before hand, but enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You woke up with the sun shining on your face, you immediately knew it was going to be a good day, it was your birthday after all. No matter how old you get, you were still a big kid at heart and loved to celebrate your birthday. You woke up to a text from your boyfriend Niall

From Niall:
Happy birthday my gorgeous princess!!! I'm sorry i can't be there on your special day but i promise i will make it up to you as soon as i can. Enjoy your day, eat loads of cake. And i'll call you later on. Promise. Miss you, love you so much xxxxxxxxx

If it was possible this made you smile brighter and nothing could change your mood.

You had the most scrumptious breakfast ever after that your friends treated you to a little shopping trip and then your family had organised a barbecue to celebrate your birthday. You were looking forward to this.

A few hours later and after a LOT of shopping (you kinda went all out since it was your day) you had arrived at your parents house. The back gate was open so you walked through there to get to the back garden. Your parents garden was huge, you could literally fit 100 people in there if you tried.

"Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Your mum shouted hurrying over to hug you from halfway across the garden. "Hey mum"
"Awww my girls growing up" she said getting teary eyes, "aww mum don't get all soppy on me" you told her making you both laugh.

You walked over to the food table, whilst grabbing your food you watched as your cousins joked with each other, some were eating, others talking and the little ones playing catch. It was a beautiful day the only thing missing was Niall, if he was there then it would have been perfect.

You missed him so much, it was definitely hard not seeing him as much as what you'd like to, but you understand he has a job to do and it's something he loves, you could never be mad at him for that.

"You gonna stand there staring at the food all day or actually put some on your plate?" A very familiar voice told you. You quickly turned around to face those blue eyes that you had missed like crazy.

"N-Niall?" You said in disbelief.

He chuckled a little and then a smirk appeared on his face "you didn't seriously think that I would miss your birthday did you?"

"I-i...what? You, you're here...and...wow...oh my... Niall" you said jumping on to him giving him the best, tightest hug you ever had. Niall wrapped his arms around you, he kissed the top of your head, leaving his lips to linger there as he took in a deep breath, both of you cherishing this moment together.

"When did you get here?" You asked pulling out of the hug.
"Yesterday, i thought i'd surprise you" he replied smiling.
"Well i'm definitely surprised, thank you Niall, this is the best birthday present ever!!!" You exclaimed.

Niall furrowed his eyebrows "oh princess, this isn't your birthday present silly" he chuckled kissing you on the nose, he carried on "c'mon" dragging you by the hand "I want to show you something," he took you inside your parents house and in to the living room, "here" he took out a little case from behind a cushion on the couch.

You opened the case and gasped when you saw the most beautiful bracelet in the entire world, it was silver, and had a heart shaped charm on it, on one side it said both of your names and on the other it said 'forever'. You looked up at Niall, no words could come out of your mouth, you were literally speechless. Before you said anything you leaned in to give him one of the most passionate kisses you ever had, it was full of emotion, Niall was a bit shocked at first but he immediately caught on and kissed you back. Love, passion, excitement and happiness were just a few of the things that could have described the kiss. No words were needed for Niall to understand how much you loved him.

"Happy birthday princess"