Best friend moments

You took your ringing phone out of your pocket, looking at the caller ID made you smile. It was your best friend Niall.

"Hey" you greeted.

"Hey pretty girl how's it going?" he answered.

"Quite good thanks, I've just come home and put my feet up after a long hard day of shopping, you know the usual....." You explained making Niall chuckle.

"How about you?" You asked.

"Very good. I just thought I'd talk to my favourite girl and ask her...actually no. Tell. Her. That I am coming over in 10 minutes to chill out." He stated matter of factly.

"Oh thanks for the warning." You said sarcastically, rolling your eyes.

"No problem. See you in a bit y/n." Before you could reply he put the phone down.

*12 minutes later*

"BESTIEEEEEEE" Niall squealed dramatically and pulled you into a hug as you opened the door.

"That's a very interesting greeting Niall," you laughed.

"Isn't that how all the girls do it in those movies?" He stated.

Touché.

"So what brings you on your surprise visit?" You asked walking over to sit on the couch, Niall did the same and sat next to you shrugging, "It feels like I haven't seen you in ages."

"True." You nodded your head. He's been on tour for quite a while. You texted and skyped but it wasn't really the same.

* 2 hours later *

"Your face throughout the entire movie," Niall laughed pointing his finger at you.

He was making fun out of you because he made you watch a scary film and you could barely keep your eyes open throughout it all because you were too scared.

"Shut up" you muttered pouting and crossing your arms over your chest.

Niall was still chuckling, "Oh come on y/n....it was hilarious."

You stayed silent just pouting at the screen.

After Niall's laughter sub sided he started to talk again

"Aww you can't stay mad at me y/n......."

You still stayed silent.

He poked your cheek "y/n"

He shuffled closer to you and lowered his head so it was at the same level as your cheek.

"Talk to me" you could feel his breath on your cheek.

Still stayed silent.

"If you don't talk to me then I'll......I'll lick you."

He wouldn't dare lick you.....right?

Your question was answered when you felt a wet tongue linger on your cheek making you jump.

"EW NIALL! you licked me"

"You bet I did," he chuckled.

"Gross." You muttered.

"N'awwww come here princess." He cooed bringing you into his arms and nuzzling his head in your neck. "Forgive me?"

"Urgh.....fine."

"Yes!" Niall cheered letting you go.

"This calls for a celebratory picture." Niall announced.

Before you could ask what, Niall took out his phone and clicked on the camera app.

"Say cheeeeeeese"

"Cheeeeeeese" you both said together smiling as Niall put his arm around your shoulders.

"Perfect." He muttered looking at the picture.

"Oooh send that to me."

"Done." He smiled.

A few minutes later Niall was playing around on his phone. "What are you doing?" You asked.

"Check instagram" he answered.

You brought up the app on your phone and scrolled down a couple of pictures to see Niall had posted. You smiled realising it was the picture of you two with the caption

'Havin an amazing time with this princess ! It's safe to say she doesn't like horror films ;)'

"You like?" Niall asked.

"I love." You replied.