Long Way Home (song inspired)

This is inspired by Long Way Home by 5SOS enjoy :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna get lost and drive forever with you
Talkin' about nothing yeah whatever baby
So we're taking the long way home

"When that old woman tried to hit you with her purse," you said bursting out into a fit of giggles.

Niall and you were driving back from an amazing date, he took you to a carnival and it was the most fun you two had, had in a while.

"In my defence she heard me wrong," Niall said laughing.

"Yeah yeah," you replied playfully rolling your eyes.

"Er...Niall I think you missed a turn?" You told him looking around.

A sheepish smile came onto Niall's face as you looked at him. "I didn't want this perfect night to end so I thought I'd take the long way home," he answered, reaching for your hand and intertwining your fingers.

"That sounds perfect," you replied smiling.

"You know I'm so lucky to have you y/n, you make me the happiest man alive. Not a lot of people would stick around with me for long because of my crazy life but you.....you did. And I couldn't be happier," he confessed glancing at you before focussing his eyes back onto the road.

"I love you Niall. I'm here for as long as you want me." You smiled. The car stopped at a red light and Niall leaned in for a quick kiss before turning back to the road again, "well you're stuck with me forever then," he winked. "I love you too." He added.

"So what was your best part of the date," he asked.

You thought about it for a while, "hmmmm well as much fun as it was to watch an old lady try to hit you with her purse because she thought you were hitting on her," you laughed making Niall chuckle, "I'd have to say as clichè as it sounds...the Ferris wheel," you answered.

Niall smiled at the memory, "Are you sure you're not just saying that because we cuddled and kissed the whole time," he winked jokingly making you blush, "maybe," you replied, before you both laughed.

"What about you? What was your favourite part?" You asked.

"Honestly...this part," he answered.

"This part?"

"Yeah" he nodded. "I could drive somewhere and get completely lost....but do you know what?" He asked.

"What?" You answered.

"I wouldn't care, because I'd have you with me. As long as I'm with you, I'm always happy," he finished smiling.

"Awwww" you blushed.

"Cheesy I know," Niall admitted.

You shook your head, "Yeah it was, but I liked it." You assured. A smile appeared on Niall's lips, he brought your hand to his lips kissing it gently as his eyes were still on the road.

"Dammit I really did miss that turn," Niall said as he drove past a turning shaking his head. You laughed, "Now we really are lost."

"As long as I'm with you princess. As long as I'm with you," he whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guyssss!! I hope you liked it!

I feel really mean that I don't ask how you all are!

So how are you guys?? I hope you're all well and happy! :)

And thank you so much for each and every vote and comment they mean so much to me and I love reading the comments they always make me smile. You all make my day :D xxxxxxxx