The One With The Sacrifice Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

Jules, who had been rolling around on the grass in pain from her bones constantly breaking and healing, could feel that the hybrid was heading her way, so she hurriedly connected her blue irises onto the human girl with a look of panic expressed all across her face. "You're Emily, right?" Jules inquired and once the Gilbert girl nodded her head, the werewolf grunted through her pain, "I-I'm sorry for any hurt I caused you through my actions... Everything I did... I was just trying to help Tyler like Mason wanted... for him."

Emily quietly stared across at the werewolf as she nodded her head in understanding - despite the fact that Jules did kill Rose and did try to kill her and Caroline once upon of a time. "I know," the Gilbert girl murmured as she had been glad that someone had been there for her best friend when she couldn't begin to understand what Tyler was going through as a new werewolf.

"You have to protect him and keep... him safe, Emily!" The dirty blonde werewolf practically screeched as she anxiously watched as the hybrid continued to get closer and closer to her ring of fire. "I know you meant a lot to Mase and I know... you mean a lot to him, too," Jules commented before she practically pleaded, "you know what is out there! You need to keep him safe. Hate me all you want, but do this for Tyler and Mason!"

"I will," Emily promised without hesitation - even though she would have done it anyway since she had sworn to Mason before he died that she would always protect the younger Lockwood werewolf. However, Emily may not be Jules' biggest fan but no one deserves to die like this, so if she could make the werewolf's worries go away on her deathbed then Emily was going to do it.

The cocky hybrid's smirk widened once he had finally made it to the center of the sacrifice and was standing right outside of his werewolf's ring of fire. Klaus twitched his head teasingly to the side as if he was observing his prey before he asked the sobbing wolf, "shall we?"

However, Jules didn't exactly get a choice in the matter because as soon as Klaus had uttered the last word in his question and his expression rose into another smirk, the ring of fire that surrounded the dirty blonde werewolf instantly disappeared. Jules was never one to give up, though. It just wasn't in her blood as a werewolf to lay on her back and be killed, so as soon the fire had completely vanished, Jules' blue irises turned that yellow color as her wolf finally came out before she hurriedly rushed at the dormant hybrid.

Jules figured that she would have the upper hand since she could actually use the full moon to her advantage - unlike the hybrid. However, Jules' plan ended up being fruitless, though, as she didn't take in account of just how old Klaus really was because as soon as she went to attack the hybrid, Klaus instantly slammed her down onto the hard ground and before Jules could even blink, she watched in fear as the hybrid plunged his hand into her chest and everything just went dark and empty.

The human Petrova doppelganger couldn't help but release a small gasp as she watched as Klaus pulled the werewolf's heart from her chest. Emily had seen Damon do it plenty of times along with seeing Elijah do it once before but it was different now since Emily knew that she, too, wold face such a brutal death.

I won't let him do that to you, Lena, the Gilbert girl silently promised to her twin sister as she glanced over to Elena and saw that she had watched the whole werewolf killing take place if the shaking of her body and the tears that continued to flow down her face was any indication.

Klaus widely grinned down at the non-beating heart in his blood soaked hands with a look of pure excitement shining throughout his blue-green irises as he realized that he was just that much more closer to finally getting his ultimate wish of unleashing his wolf side that had been locked away all of his life.

The excited hybrid had to mentally shake his head after a solid two minutes of gazing down at the heart in his hands to make himself focus back onto the rest of the sacrifice before he strutted his way back towards his witch. Klaus knew what he had to do next, so he automatically held Jules' heart over the stone bowl before he squeezed the blood into the basin of flames while he listened as Greta chanted the next part of the spell.