Chapter 2.

Zara's POV.

My first day at college was fun. I talked to so many classmates today, and I think Sasha and I will get along with each other quite well. I also met the rest of my schoolmates today. Laura, Anne and Amy are fun to hang out with.

As soon as I got back to my dorm, I realised I didn't have a dress for tomorrow!

I called up Sasha and asked her if she could accompany me to the mall and help in choosing. Ofcourse she agreed and told me to meet up in 10 minutes.

I didn't have a roommate yet, and I thought I should ask Sasha to move to my room.

When we reached the Shoppers Stop Store, I was so confused. Each and every dress out there was perfect. I picked up some of them and went to the trial room.

I tried atleast 10 dresses before I settled for a black lace dress. It ended just above my knee and I was glad it wasn't so revealing.

I must say Sasha is very patient for waiting for so long, and helping me make the most difficult decision then.

Next morning we didn't have any classes, so I decided to stay back in my room and watch How I Met Your Mother( thats my favorite serial of all time).

After an hour or so Sasha showed up and we watched it together.

Suddenly I heard Sasha say "Come on bro, I'm here with Zara having loads of fun! Find someone else for your stupid games!". "What happened? Who was that? " I asked her." Oh nothing, just my brother asking me to come and play Fifa with him, these boys I tell you! ".

" Oh. " that was all I said, being so much into the Wooo! episode.

At 4 in the evening, we started getting dressed up for the party.

This is gonna be one hell of a night.

I pulled up my dress, and stepped into the heels I bought along with the dress. I haven't worn heels many times, I hope I dont slip today in front of everyone and embarass myself.

Then I went into Sasha's room and I stood there completely perplexed. She looked so damn beautiful! She had this red dress with a bow at the back and she looked absolutely stunning.

I looked like crap in front of her.

"Hey Zara! Come on in! How do I look? " she looked so cute." You look incredible Sasha! Someone's gonna die today! "  I winked.

" Haha, Zara you look beautiful babe! But why didn't you put up some makeup? Come I'll do that for u." I so love Sasha. She's just so sweet. It took her about half an hour to do the makeup and the hair. She had put up my hair into a fishtail braid that looked beautiful with the dress. I pulled her into a hug " Thank you so much Sasha!This is so much better! I love you!". " No problem babe! Looks like I can test a few more hairstyles on you!" "No! Not now please!This is perfect!". "Okay baby as you say! ". She giggled.

I looked at myself in the mirror again and I felt so much more confident now.

It was 7:15 when we reached the college. Lots of girls with hideous clothes and lots of makeup dabbed on their faces stood there. I'm glad I didn't put up so much makeup.

I can say the guys out here are all good looking, except a few ofcourse.

Soon enough, the music started playing and within 10 minutes everybody was dancing to the tune. It felt so good. It's been a long time since I danced like this.

After and hour or so, I heard a guy announcing, "Okay guys, here's a bit of surprise for you all. Anybody who can do anything to entertain the audience, please come up on stage and show your talent." 

I thought I should go up there and sing a song or two. But I was scared.

"Zara! Come on go up there and sing a song! You sing really well, and I wont let you stand here like this. Go, go, go! "

" But I'm a bit nervous babe. I have never performed in front of so many people! "

" Zara, it will be good, trust me. Just go up there, close your eyes, and sing your heart out. I'm sure everyone will like it. Now go before I push you towards the stage! "

" Okay, I'm going! ". She pulled me into a hug and wished me luck.

I walked up to the stage and my heartbeats speeded up step by step.

I hope it turns out be good.

" Hey we have a volunteer here! Good evening young lady! What's your name? And what are you gonna do tonight? "." Hi, my name is Zara, and I'll sing Thousand Years tonight. "

I know I sounded nervous.

" Thats great Zara, all the very best! ", he said with a huge smile.

" Thank you! ", I smiled back.

He gave me the mike and the karaoke started playing in the background. I dont know where did they get that from but I was glad they played it.

" Heart.. Beats.. Fast.. Colours.. And promises... "

As soon as I sang the first line, the crowd started cheering, I looked for Sasha in the crowd but I couldn't see her.

In the first row I saw this guy wearing all black with a huge smile on his face.

I couldn't help but stare at him. Those eyes.

I quickly looked away when I felt I was staring way too long.

I finished up the song and the crowd clapped. They cheered more than I had expected. As I walked down the stage my gaze fell on that guy, again.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

He's so hot, I thought to myself as I walked through the crowd, towards Sasha.

(heya people.. Thanku soo much for reading this!how was it guys? Do comment below and share ur views! Don't forget to vote :) hehe :p
I forgot to mention this in my first chp but guys do check out my friend's Change (A Harry Styles Fanfiction). She writes really well. I love it n you guys will love it too! :)  I love you all, I'll update soon! Xo)