0 - HERO

Since I remember I like movies, music and different styles, when I started to understand that my place was in front of cameras and big productions, I knew the feeling that a large part of my family absorbed throughout life. I made some films, participated in fashion shows, as well as being present in disclosures for some famous brands, and learned a lot from my parents and uncles, who are great producers and professional artists.

I have my way, which everyone say is unique, and I believe that. I like rap and I have the most excited and crazy friends that anyone could ever meet, but the lucky one was me. I value them very much.

I used to be one of those guys who catches everyone without fear of what might happen next, I've already been with some women at the same time, I've done things I'm not proud of... Maybe a little... It depends on the point of view... But I hate it do harm to any girl that crosses my path and today I know why this feeling.

My thoughts are driving me crazy... There may be a person as confused as I am right now? Someone who was horny for every woman who passed in front of me, who lived without thinking about tomorrow, who wanted to go through every experience that came up and enjoy every minute of life, who already has someone to stay with on every party I go with friends in London, but at the same time, likes someone who is so far away... Someone who can't get out of my head, someone who didn't expect that she could do such a big damage inside me. I don't know if she feels something as strong as me... She didn't make it clear to me, even though I asked...

I don't know if I can change who I am and I don't know if I can stop wanting it all for her...

***This story is the continuation of Behind the Scenes - AWC (available on my profile 😉)