14

Amy's pov

I stayed back with Mika and the dogs. I think one of the guys stayed as well but I don't feel like getting up to look. My bed is too comfy, and my tummy is starting to hurt. I wish all of this was a horrible dream and when I wake up I will be in bed back in LA with Mark but I know that will not happen . I have been trying for that to happen for a long time.

The guys have been gone for a few hours now, I hope they found the person that they were looking for. I hope that they are nice and don't try to kill us. I rolled back over slowly drifting off to sleep.

"They are back." Mika woke me up.

I jumped up and ran down the steps.

"Thank you for staying with Amy." Mark said to Mika who followed me down the steps.

"No problem, she just slept."

"We got the lady." Mark said holding onto me.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah, and she is a youtuber as well."

I looked up at him puzzled.

"I am a smaller youtuber, not many people know of me." A female said walking into the house holding onto a cat. "My name is Eveilen and this is B.B." She smiled.

"I am Amy, it's nice to meet you." I smiled at her. "What happened to you?"

"I was on my way home when all of this happened. The bus stopped at a shelter for us, I had B.B with me from travel. We stayed at the shelter for a few days until it was bombed. I stole what I could and ran for our lives. I thought that I was going to die so many times."

"How did those assholes find you?" Sean asked her as he walked into the house.

"I stole some food from their camp, I was doing it for a few months before they found out." She shrugged.

"We need someone here who is not afraid to get some blood on their hands, stealing is a good start." Tyler said.
"The guys were telling me that there is a house here that I can live in." She looked at me and Mika. "Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, we need more people here and as long as you don't steal from us, we are good." I smiled.

"No, you guys seem like good people."

"There is a house down next to Sean's that is open. There are some holes in the walls and I think some of the lights don't work but other than that it seems safe if you want to move in there." Ethan said.

"Are we doing a job list?" She asked.

"Right now I am working on getting the gate fixed." Mark said.

"I might be able to get that going."

"As much as I would love for it to be fixed now, it is late." I said, "I can make everyone dinner then we can all go home and meet up in the morning."

Everyone nodded their heads.

As I was cooking dinner I heard someone going through a drawer.

"Oh my god." It was Evelien.

I walked over to the drawer slamming it shut, " I told you no stealing from us, that means going through our shit." I glared at her.

"Wasn't stealing, just looking. And you're with a child." She took a step back.

"That is why we left, they wanted me to abort the baby." I snarled at her as I walked back to the food.

"What is going on?" Mark rushed in.