9

Amy's pov

Mark carried me home. We snuck into the house and closed all of the curtains.

"Everything is going to be okay. I am going to work on a plan to get out of here." Mark said getting a box from the closet.

"Where are we going to go?" My voice was still weak.

"I will find a place."

"I want to tell the group."

Mark stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"Maybe I can talk them all into going with us. That will be more people to keep you and the baby safe."

"Mark, we need to talk." I got up and walked over to him.

He put the box down and met me in the hallway.

"Honey what is wrong?"  He looked so scared.

"What if this baby is one of them? That is what they are so worried about. I don't want to get rid of them though." I looked down at my feet.

"No matter what happens, we will always love them." He pulled me into him.

"Five months, what was going on five months ago?" I looked up at him through the tears.

"I think we were in that house. After I got attacked and you poured green beans and corn juice down my throat." He laughed.

"When you almost died."

"You got hit with something. Ethan told me that you were in that house for a long time, but to you, it was only seconds."

I nodded my head.

"Everything is going to be okay. We will get through this, and we are going to have a beautiful baby just like their  mom." He kissed the top of my head.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked again.

"There has to be some area up north that we can go to."

"What was not bombed or set on fire?"

"I can ask Tyler he kept records of all of that."

I nodded my head. Mark wiped the tears from my face then pulled me in for a soft kiss.

"We will get out of here, I will make sure that you and our child is safe from everyone."

Before I could answer, there was a pounding at our door.

"Shit, they found out." I whispered.

"Go upstairs, hide in the bathroom."

"Hell no, I am not hiding.  I will be with you."

He didn't like the idea, but he knows that I am not giving up. He kissed the top of my head then walked to open the door. He opened it slowly then flew it open,

"You guys almost gave us a heart attack." He said as Sean, Ethan, Mika and Tyler rushed into the door. Spencer followed behind running up the steps to play with Chica.

"Are you okay?" Mika asked as she rushed to me.

"I will be." I gave her a force smile.

I heard the front door closing and more blinds closing as well. I thought we got them all.

"We can't let anyone know." Sean said.

"Well, I am glad that we were going to tell you guys." Mark said annoyed.

"Sorry, I know I crossed the line but I promise it was just them that I told." Sean looked guity.

"We are going to leave." I said, "Once they find out, they will force me to abort. Over my dead body will I do that."