13

Amy's pov

"How are you holding up with everything?" Mark asked as I walked into the kitchen.

"Okay, I guess. I feel like we got away from them forcing us to abort the baby."

"We will be fine here. I already found a little garden area that we all can use."

"What about a nurse?" I looked up at him.

"We will find one, I don't know how but we will find one." He wrapped his arms around me holding onto me tight.

"I am just worried that we will have to deliver the baby alone and we will not know anything about it."

"I know, but we will get through this. Tyler helped put all of the baby stuff that we stole up."

"Do you think we can get more clothes and wipes somewhere?"

"I am going to go scope the area out around here to see if there are any vacant stores."

"I am sorry for worrying about it, I am just scared that we will not have anything."

"I know honey, everything is okay."

"Are you ready to go?" Sean asked standing at the doorway.

"Yeah." Mark said then pulled me in for a kiss. "I will be back, we are just going to go see if there are any other people around here and what is in this gated area."

"Please be safe and come back to me in one peice."

"I will."

He pulled me in for another kiss then went with Sean.

"You okay?" Mika asked.

"Yeah. It just sucks."

"I know but what are we going to do? They want to make sure that all of those horrible things are gone."

"I almost lost Mark. There is no way in hell that I can actually lose him." I wiped the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Sean and Tyler are with him, they will watch him and keep him alive."

"I know." I said quietly.

"Come on, let's go finish up the baby's room."

My lips curled into a smile as we walked up the steps.

After an hour of fixing the room with some cute things that we found, we went down the steps.

"They found us." Ethan said stopping us from going down the steps all the way.

"How?"

"No clue."

"You left us!" I heard the stupid ass mayor scream.

I brushed past Ethan to look out of the window.

"Your laws are stupid!" Mark said.

"They are to keep order!"

"Say you, why are you here? We are not on your land."

"You are hiding something, as soon as I made that meeting you guys left."

"We are just all tired of your stupid laws, there is no law saying that we can't leave and if you make one then that is kidnapping."

"There are no police out here." He laughed. "If I want you all to stay under my rules, I will make it that way."

"Like hell you will!"

The mayor lunged at Mark but Tyler and Sean grabbed him and pinned him down to the ground.