11

Mark's pov

I sat on the floor, waiting for him to wake up. After a few hours, he did.

"What is your master plan now?" He asked, keeping his eyes closed.

"Why my Amy? Why would you hurt her? She hasn't done a damn thing and you go grabbing her, making her feel like she is only a few inches tall."

"Look at her, she is beautiful."

"No shit. You don't think that I don't see that."

'You're the only male that is pissed at me. The others don't even know what I did.'

"I have every right to be pissed at you." I was playing with a knife in my hands.

"What are you going to do with that?" He looked at the knife.

"Kill you." I smirked at him.

"You don't have the balls."

"I have killed before, and for Amy, I will do anything to keep her safe. Now the lovely mayor that we have here is not going to do shit about you. So, what should I do to you? "

"Like I said, you don't have the balls to kill me."

"Once you are dead, Amy will not have anymore nightmares, she will not have to look around and see if you are around. I love that idea."

"You can love the idea, but you are not going to do it."

I looked over at Tyler, he nodded his head.

In one swift movement I threw the knife, having it land right in his head.

"Nice shot." Tyler said.

"Thanks."

I sat there watching the blood leak out of his head.

"You will die from that." I said getting up, I went up the steps.

"Is he gone?" Amy's voice was quiet as I walked into the bedroom.

"Soon, he is bleeding out right now."

She got up and rushed over to me, I held her tight.

"I love you so much, he will never touch you again." I picked her up, laying her on the bed.

"I am sorry for not telling you right away that he was here."

"It's okay, what did he do?" I layed next to her, resting my hand on her tummy.

"He would look in the windows watching us. When Tyler told him to get lost, he tried to attack Tyler." Tears started to roll from her eyes. "He snuck into the house one night. I didn't tell anyone. I woke up to go to the bathroom and he was standing at the end of the bed." She looked at the end of the bed, her body started to shake. "I threw the clock at him and it hit him in the head. I told him that I would scream bloody murder if he didn't leave. He climbed out of the window; I didn't go back to sleep that night."

"I am so sorry, I should have stayed here. I should have sent Tyler and or Ethan to go with Sean." I pulled her into my arms. "I am so sorry."

"It is not your fault." She said looking up at me, "You left to get supplies for us. For our family." She leaned back taking my hand putting it on her belly. "Do you think it is a boy or a girl?" She smiled.

"Healthy. I don't care what gender, as long as our child is healthy." I pulled her in for a kiss.

"No matter what happens, we will love our child no matter what."

"Oh, of course. Even if they have three arms, that is just another arm to hug them with. But I really hope they are healthy."

"I do too." She snuggled into me.