Chapter 1.

Zara's POV.

So here I was,standing in front of my university. I was glad I made it to this one. Thanks to my mom and dad!

I am a bit nervous just like any other fresher. I have no idea what it will be like to be in there for six hours a day.

Well I'm happy some of my schoolmates are here with me sharing the same course.

Way to go Zara, I thought to myself. I'm going to start a new life here, I hope it turns out to be pleasant!

So I entered through the gate and saw lots of freshers standing in the lobby, waiting for the Dean to show up and address them. I joined them and within a few minutes the dean showed up and we did as we were told.

The way the building has been divided into various departments amazes me, the architect must have been a genius.

I sat in the classroom on the third bench with my schoolmate Sasha. Sasha and I had not been very good friends in school but being classmates, we had interacted with each other a few times.

As soon as all the students were settled, our course coordinator showed up and briefed us about the course and before leaving he told us that the Freshers Party will be held tomorrow evening and all of us must attend it!

I was very much excited. New University, new friends, and the Freshers Party coming up so soon.

I had this intution something different is gonna happen tomorrow. And i believe my intutions are never false.

( Hola people!! Thanku soo much for reading this chapter! I'm so sorry for such a short one but i promise next time i'll do a longer one! I love you all so much!! Xoxo)