make it right

The night sky dull with the faint grey clouding most of it. As if gloomy, the moon decided not to show itself and the hollow feeling in Jimin deepened while the harsh, cold wind hit him in his face. He found himself walking to this place. The forbidden flower garden.

He pulled his sweater up to cover his neck, he feel his cheeks hurting from the cold but he didn't stop. Climbing up the wall to sit on the edge of it, his gaze moving around only to find their college's sacred flower... decreasing. Like someone has plucked them off. The colors of the flowers fading and Jimin almost stumbled down.

His breathing uneven, the thought of someone finding him here and they saw the flower conditions and quickly accusing him for destroying it. Jimin had wanted to run away and yet on a second thought, his head turned back once again.

Somehow, the flower look pathetic.

Being the beauty and the grace, nobody allowed to touch and nobody came closer, no one was to admire it and they're dying without someone to look after them.

Jimin ached for the flowers; dried up petals everywhere, losing it magical feelings despite not ever learning the meaning of being loved.

So Jimin climbed down the wall, running toward the dying field of flowers while almost tripping with no care of the dirt. Loud cracking noise with his every steps, his eyes scanning through the dreadful surrounding. He fells on his knees, rising his hands to touch carefully the fallen petals on the ground.

petal

Bringing the flowers into his embrace, Jimin open his mouth to let out his choked sobs. He ached for the flowers.

For his stupid self.

- - -

"I can't believe we're graduating, tomorrow?! It feels just like yesterday when I came here and fucked my life up."

"So many nostalgia, and to think all of this will end tomorrow..."

"Can you old hag stop talking like you'll die tomorrow?"

The jaws of the few seniors dropped at the sight of a man in front of them, fierce maroon bomber with white jogger, his tongue poking from inside his cheek as the said man lift five chairs with him.

Jungkook raise a brow at them, obviously annoyed at these roasted biscuits seniors only talking no work. Despise them so much! Jungkook hmph-ed before walking away with those chairs in his arms.

He seriously cannot believe that every classes is cancelled so everyone can come help prepare with decorations for their seniors graduation. Looking around with spite, Jungkook can easily count with his ten fingers students who seriously come to help. Jungkook hmph-ed again, stomping toward the one man who's busy instructing some other students with works.

"Hobi hyung this is unfair, you keep assigning works but nobody even do it! I am the only one who does my job patiently!" Hoseok looked up toward the pouting boy, gesturing the fluffy boy to come over before placing his hands ontop of his head.

"Koo a good boy then," Hoseok beamed. Slowly patting the soft, curly haired boy with big, doe, angry eyes.

The curly haired boy only huffed and stomps away, lips puckering while he continues lifting and placing chairs on the already sets number.

The hall slowly crowding with more students who has finally come even after the announcement telling them they were supposed to be in the hall on 2pm. From every corner of the place, some very known groups has started making circles with themselves. Chatting and playing around, the task they were told to do had long been forgotten.

From the distance, three intimidating men walks in. Each of them hold a murdering glare, not sparing anybody their attention. Taehyung hold Jimin close in arm while Namjoon in front of them, his presence guarding the two behind him. They walked to the table at which Hoseok sit, wearing glasses while he reviews the stacked papers on the table.

"Name and-" Hoseok bit his tongue as soon as his sight meeting Kim Namjoon. Unwavering, Hoseok hissed before smiling sweetly. "Go. To. Hell," Hoseok enunciate his words softly, palm out as he gesture toward the exit.

"Man, I'm worried I can't do that. I'm a senior you see," Namjoon began, brushing his fringes away from his eyes. "I gotta help with this place too, after all I'm the one graduating. Just tell me what me and my friends have to do."

Hoseok eyes widened with interest, glancing to the two guys behind Namjoon. "Oh sure, just pick those scattering trash and eat it." Hoseok's voice is fruity as he chimes on. Giggling when he caught Namjoon clenching his fist.

"Why..." Hoseok pouted. "Do you want to punch me? For what reason?"

"For being an absolute asshole!"

Taehyung rushed toward the table, closing in toward Hoseok with his hand up in the air, his pupils dilated.

"Fuck. You." Taehyung gritted, retreating his hand from reaching Hoseok. He grabbed onto Jimin's wrist before pulling Namjoon away from the table. The students who live for the gossip has their eyes following every movement of the sudden clash of friendship.

Hoseok only grinned. "Huh, like you can fuck me," Hoseok whispered, more likely to himself.

Not far away from the table, hidden from many other students, sit two person together. Watching what unfolds before them silently.

"I haven't seen him for two weeks," a hoarse voice said. "I can't do this."

Yoongi glared at Seokjin, his brows furrowed in concern. He lift an unfinished written report, stare at it for awhile before an audible breath left his mouth.

"Hyung, please focus on what you wrote. You've got all of this wrong." Yoongi pointed toward the mistakes in information and Seokjin only shakes his head.

"I can't think. This is frustrating Yoon, everyone is treating them like they're a mere trash." Seokjin lowered his lashes, playing with his fingers. "As much as I want to blame them, deep down I feel dumb."

Seokjin gave Yoongi a defeated smile, making the younger a little taken aback.

"Hyung is so selfish Yoon, hyung can't seem to find a reason to not love him. After being the one asking for a break up. Hyung still miss him..."

Yoongi let Seokjin pull him in for a hug, while his mind wonder, his expression solemn.

"Everything will end tomorrow. After the graduation dinner, everything that has happened here become a memory."

Yoongi is ready to face reality. To leave everything as it is.

Not Park Jimin tho. Not after he knew his love is not one sided.

- - - - -

I smell ending.