Intro + Disclaimer

"Jimin, how many time has you chose 'truth', you looks like you have no balls" Taehyung snickered, both him and Namjoon shared funny looks before laughing together while yelling how Jimin is a complete loser.

The tiny guy they been teasing since they started playing the 'TOD" just gritted his teeth, glancing at the two angrily.

"Fine, I'll choose Dare- only this time okay. But please don't make me do something ridiculous" Jimin pleaded, looking pitiful into his roommates. Namjoon chuckled at the words and grabbed Taehyung's arm to him.
"On God Jimin, it won't be as ridiculous as being complete naked in Seven Eleven" Namjoon reassured before start whispering with Taehyung. Making Jimin feel super anxious about it.

"Alright Jimin, we both have special dare for you" Taehyung said excitedly, his hands are clasping together.
"I, Kim Namjoon, dare you to text Min Yoongi"

Jimin thought his ears just deceived him upon hearing the name, and he eventually got goosebumps while his face getting paler.

"Min Yoongi as in Min Yoongi who had bashed someone's head inside a trash bin after they bother him?" Jimin said, eyes widen in shock.
"Is there any other Min Yoongi in this college?" Taehyung asked, making a 'duh' face.
"And and and, that's not the only thing you have to do, you also need to text him asking if he want to have sex with you!!" Namjoon and Taehyung excitedly shouted in unison, they're having time of life meanwhile Jimin just lost his soul for a solid second.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Jimin's word choked in his throat. He's rather speechless.
"You know what, that's the most crazy shit I've ever heard. You guys must've acknowledge he's straight don't you two? Fuck this shit I'm not doing" this time, Jimin really get annoyed and decided to get up and goes to his bed.

Before he heard Taehyung and Namjoon talking under their breath.

"Well guys you see, I don't want to have sex with anybody in this place. I'm here to study and that's that" Jimin exclaimed, he frowned when Taehyung climbed his bed with mischievous smile plastered on his lips.

"Heyy tiny boy we got some misunderstanding right here, we never say that you need to have sex with him, we just dared you to text him if he want to have sex with you, unless... You really wanted to-"
"Wait, what if he decided to kill me after I texted him that? Or worse- WHAT IF HE BLOCK ME?" Jimin freaked out. Namjoon who got his poker face at the moment, laughed mockingly.
"Then, what is the problem tho?" The taller asked, an eyebrow raised.

"Oohhh Jimin has a little crush on Min Yoongi!" Taehyung burst out laughing when Jimin quickly slapped his back.
"No, guys really? It's just.. embarrassing how I suddenly text him and he probably doesn't know who I am, to make it worst, I texted him asking about- having sex with me? Plain stupid" Jimin grabbed both Namjoon's and Taehyung's hand, pleading them to change the dare.

"Then, do you want to go to his room and asked him by yourself?" Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung and took his phone out immediately.
"Give me his phone number, now"

Taehyung and Namjoon make lowkey high five before telling Jimin the number.

"It's easy peasy thing Jimin, just texted him 'Hyung do you want to have sex with me?' and then done!" Namjoon said happily, Jimin looked at him angrily and it's as if there is Satan's tail and horn on Namjoon.
"Fuck you hyung, he's likely the straightest person ever exist!"
"And that's tha highlight!" Taehyung shouted, hugging tightly Jimin's shoulders. The shorter glared at him, with a pout.

"You two are mean"

With shaky fingers, Jimin had trouble typing all the sentence and when he tap the send, he threw himself to the bed, sighing loudly while his friend excitedly wait for his phone to light up.

Min Yoongi college

Chim:
Hey Yoongi hyung, I'm Jimin, I'm currently in my sophomore year. You don't know me right?

It didn't take too long for the person to replied him, and that was kinda shocking.

Min Yoongi college:
Who you joking to

Min Yoongi college:
Our room is in the same building, ofc ikno you. You have two tall roommates.

Jimin's jaw legit dropped when he read that, and the fact his two roommates just keep cheering as if it was a good news, annoy the hell outa him.
"The real definition of 'Senpai noticed me', way to go Jimin!" Taehyung laughed.

"Ow shut up"

Chim:
Oh.. You kno me?

Min Yoongi

Is it super easy to acknowledge college hotstuff

"What in the hell?" Jimin however, felt his cheeks heated for second when he read the words.
"He sure know lots of stuff" Namjoon nudged Jimin's arm before sheepishly laugh.
"And he replied fast as fuck, boyfriend material indeed" Jimin ignored all the insults and keep typing, he took a breath before sending it to the older.

Chim:
Yoongi hyung, do you want to have sex with me?

"Fuck it, I'm done. And this would be the very last fucking time me playing this stuped game" Jimin threw his phone to the side of his bed before curling all of his body inside the blanket, making a loud whiny sounds. Taehyung and Namjoon once again do their lowkey high five and just continue doing their thing on their own bed.

"Jimin don't cry!" Taehyung yelled as he silently laughing out loud while Namjoon died laughing in the back.

"FUCK YOU TAEHYUNG AND SHUT THE HELL UP NAMJOON HYUNG"

Jimin had fall asleep while trying to recover from his embarrassment, and forgot to check his phone after he sent the text before.

He got like, 10 replies from Min Yoongi college.

+++
Disclaimer : Take Attention.

I really went off corner this time, I'm not going to edit it anymore but instead 100% change the whole chapt and some of the scenes because some of you guys happen to DON'T understand what I'm trying to tell about.

---

No more daddy kinks used

Yoongi won't be as soft

Jimin would be less passionate

The progress of them fucking would be slow.

Rather than giving fanservice, I will decrease the amount of unwanted sex because I'm tired of yall throwing bs on it.

This would take a lot of yalls time to reread.

Y'all welcome

©Rapmonseuteu

Sex with me? - yoonmin ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें