D-5.3: why peach?

"So you don't have life outside the campus?" Yoongi asked, tilting his head at Jimin's dumbfounded face who's sitting on the floor while himself still on the couch where he had fallen asleep the night before.

Jimin put down the chocolate bar from his mouth, "Yeah, usually I just go to Namjoon's hyung house or follows Taehyung around," he said nonchalantly. Yoongi scratched his nose, the pretty boy in front of him right now is far from what he had expected him to be.

"No boyfriend or... I don't know, other friends?" Yoongi asked, whispering the last part and Jimin shrugs his shoulders.

"You don't go to party? You know, to loosen up. Hey I know you has, after all you're college's hot stuff."

Jimin's inner corner lips twitch for a coy smile, chocolate are no longer important. He had started climbing on the couch when Yoongi panicked and hold down the younger shoulders.

"We just woke up, you don't want to take a shower first?" Yoongi said, offering Jimin an uncertain smile which it makes Jimin huff in disappointment.
"I'm going back to my own room tonight. You are boring," Jimin complained, batting his lashes away from Yoongi. His lips pouting and it take Yoongi a second to figure out.

"Look at you, aren't you a lovely innocent virgin?"

Jimin entire face is red from the statement but it's not like he can't deny it. He is indeed, a lovely virgin. An innocent? No. Definitely not in his dictionary.

"I know how it's feel like to have something inside of me." Jimin stand up almost quickly after saying it, pacing around the place where he remember he threw his pant last night. He didn't see the flustered Yoongi on the couch fanning his face after hearing such words.

"I can't find my pant!" Jimin half yelled, his eyes scanning around the room once again to make sure he didn't miss a spot.
"Try searching it under the bed. Why are you so noisy in the morning?" Yoongi was to close his eyes when Jimin bend down on four, head tilting as his other hand reaching under the bed.

Maybe we should say Jimin is oblivious here but the view of his ass with that tight black panty is served right in front of Yoongi and suddenly the room is too hot even when the AC is on.

Don't think about it, calm down. Act cool.

"Mhmm, putting your ass on display for me to enjoy, right baby?" Yoongi commented, licking his lips when Jimin arched his back a little too seductively.
"You are just another freak like me, aren't you?" Jimin purred.

Expecting Jimin to cover his ass from being seen but instead, Jimin grabbed on one of his buttcheeks, giving Yoongi a wink after spanking himself, a soft whine left his mouth..

"Give in and this will be all yours to devour." Jimin nibbles his bottom lips, "Hyung."

Yoongi gave Jimin an amused smile, gesturing the younger to come to him with his fingers, which, the younger obey immediately and climbed on the couch. Hands reaching Yoongi's shoulders as he scooted closer.

"Yoongi— ah!"

Yoongi's rough, big hand has slipped underneath Jimin's sweater, harshly grabbing Jimin's ass, Jimin bite back a moan when he feel Yoongi's fingers dug deeper on his skin and a soft 'fuck' escaped Yoongi's mouth.

"Hyung..." Jimin whined, unintentionally grinding down on Yoongi's thigh when Yoongi's rubs his nose on the younger neck. His lips ghosting over Jimin's earlobe.

"Stop being a fucking tease and go take a shower."

+   +

Jimin never thought that college's bad boy would be so serious and focused while doing assignment and here he is: watching as Yoongi bite the end of his pen and his eyes moving from his paper to his laptop's screen.

Jimin know Yoongi is good-looking but not this kind of good-looking, and Jimin wants to squirm in his place because every second Yoongi would squeeze his hands —that's grabbing his own small hands, meaning he isn't completely ignoring Jimin.

Jimin wants to squirm because Yoongi would peck him on the nose and mouthing "sorry" because he felt bad inviting Jimin to his room when he's busy doing assignment.

Jimin wants to squirm because Yoongi is not what he imagined the older would be.

Jimin is scrolling through his phone with his free hand when his body was pulled closer by Yoongi and now he's wrapped around Yoongi's arms. He breathe in the older scent, soft vanilla, Jimin mentally noted. His smile grow bigger when Yoongi nosing on his neck, soft humming reached his hearing.

"I'm done, for now I guess. I want to eat something," Yoongi mumbled, lips messily leaving butterfly kisses on the back of Jimin's neck. Upon hearing it, Jimin smirked,

"Oh you want to eat me, how romantic."

"No dumbass. We haven't eat since we wake up. I'll tell Hobi to get us some food."

Jimin know the word 'dumbass' shouldn't sounded so affectionate like he just heard but the way Yoongi use it with his light, raspy voice, Jimin knows he done fucked up. But Jimin is an idiot, sometimes fucking things up isn't a problem for him.

"Why Hobi? You can't get it yourself?" Jimin questioned and Yoongi pinched his nose. Man, is Jimin blushing at the cute action.
"Hobi know how to feed me because I don't know my own favourite food. Wait, I'm gonna text him now."

Jimin pouted at the statement Yoongi just said, he watch as Yoongi type fast on his phone and saw the sunshine emoji right next to Hoseok's contact name.

"What about my contact name, did you put emoji too?" Jimin asked out of  //jealousy// rage, looking up to Yoongi with his lips puckering like a duck. He heard Yoongi's light-hearted chuckles and it just make him angrier.

"I don't know what emoji should I put, so I put on peach one." Yoongi said after he done texting, oblivious to Jimin's attitude.
"Why peach?" Jimin asked again, his brows furrowed and Yoongi laugh at him. Actually laughing out loud

"Baby, you smell like peaches," Yoongi muttered softly as he kissed on Jimin's temple.
"But can also mean ass, your ass fit the peach emoji."

When Yoongi left to open their door to Hoseok who just came from buying them food, Jimin pulled out his phone and changed Yoongi's name on his contact.

: Yoongi hyung 🐈