addicted: confirmed

What in the God's green earth has happened toward Yoongi this past two days? The final week start today and he had just woken up from his two hours of sleep with Jimin laying down naked ontop of him. His body all stiff and tired and his leftovers bones are about to break in half any minutes from now.

Yoongi slowly cried, "Jimin, hey petal wake up please!" Slightly pushing the younger off him as he squished the sleeping boy on his luscious, swollen lips. Yet, no answer, the younger turn his head away with grumbles. Yoongi breathed out in defeat.

"Today's the final start, baby you're in business class damn and I'm gonna have such long day awaiting me ahead."

"Ye yea whatever, you go take shower first..."

Yoongi rolls his eyes, sighing, "Wake up and take shower with me to save time Jimin." Well, Yoongi didn't trust hid own words about the 'save time' bullshit. It's for sure better for him to take shower alone and force the younger awake after he finished.

Yoongi gave up on Jimin and kissed the sleeping boy on his forehead before getting up from the comfortable bed. His feet touching the cold floor as reality hits him hard in the gut at the same time and he shivers. Hastily doing little run to his bathroom.

Once again, what in the God's green earth has happened toward Min Yoongi? At this point his pelvis are gonna fall apart from heavy workout session with Park Jimin every fucking time they are alone. No, even if they're not alone, Jimin will give in whatever demonic willpower to do something with Yoongi and it works everytime because Min Yoongi is weak man after all!!!!1!1!1!

Having tasted paradise, no one would want to stop from taking more.

This sentence is what best describe the now Park Jimin, who's lost his virginity, is very VERY proud of it. Tell everyone Min Yoongi popped his cherry, not once did he forgot to not imply that Yoongi is GOOD in bed, said his toys can't even match Yoongi's tongue and fingers, that his inside is imprinted with Yoongi and Yoongi only and that he had bathed in cum and he almost passed out from overstimulation...

Yoongi feel like his body is just a lost soul and that he had no energy left and he will agree immediately if Jimin said he will do all the things while he lay down. Park Jimin knows how to give himself the right pleasure, Park Jimin knows where to hit the right spot when he ride him, his moans are loud and flirty and giggly and Yoongi lost himself everytime. Park Jimin 10, Min Yoongi 0.

And this all happened in the past two days!

Park Jimin already took his belongings into Yoongi's room and unofficially live in the same room. When Taehyung came to deliver the crown that Jimin had won on the cross dressing competition, the younger mouth are filled with Yoongi's dick and they let Taehyung crazily knocked on the the door for fifteen minutes.

Yoongi finished his shower after all the deep thinking (he is thinking about Jimin and that's deep enough), wrapped himself with the towel before opening the door just to see Park Jimin leaning by the wall next to the bathroom with towel on his shoulders, looking awfully tired.

"Hyunnnnggggg, you didn't wake me up to take shower with you!" here come his little whiny voice. Yoongi gritted his teeth before roughly pulling the younger for a kiss, his minty breath make Jimin giggles under the kiss.

Parting their lips slightly, Yoongi whispered, "Brat, go take shower now. Then we'll go have breakfast together, hm?"

"No dicky as breakfast today?" Jimin whispered back, not ounce of embarrassment in his voice but sounded rather needy.

Yoongi rolls his eyes again, turning his head away before laughing uncontrollably. He glance on the younger way before a lopsided grin appearon his lips. "Petal," he started. "We should tune down our private business for now. Your future are at stake and I don't want you to be disappointed at your final result." voice calm, yet rough like that of the wind, Yoongi kissed Jimin's eyebrow.

"I'm just gonna live with you if I can't find a job, pretty sure you won't let me be a homeless handsome guy right?" Jimin answered, unabashedly.

There's a pause in Yoongi's eyes. His lips froze as if he forgot his own answer.

However, the silence aren't long when Yoongi kissed the younger again with a breathy laugh. His laughter full, loud and content. He know the reasons, so he won't say it. It's just that simple gesture but Jimin appreciate it and gladly kissed the older back.

Min Yoongi is getting ready in front of his mirror, staring on his face with an expression he himself couldn't tell what is it. Is this okay? They are just gonna pretend like they're... in relationship? At this point, aren't they're just like friends with benefits?

Both never mention anything about the game but they're not awkward so Yoongi are thankful for that at least. If this is okay and they're not bothered by it, Yoongi think it's better than being in relationship. Maybe it's okay if love is not involved, right?

Although, Yoongi really wanted to say it.

When he sees Jimin smiles, Yoongi want to say it.

When Jimin throw himself into his embrace, Yoongi want to say it.

When they are just chilling on the couch while in each other warmth, Yoongi want to say it.

When Jimin had his first time, Yoongi want to say it too.

He too, want to hear the words come from Jimin.

I Love You.

Yoongi want to say that. Again.

I love you.

That sounds nice. Yoongi repeat it again in his mind.

I love you, Park Jimin.

"Yoongi— LOOOOOOVE, LET'S GO GET BREAKFAST!"

Yoongi was only staring on his face when the voice come ringing in his ears and he tripped on the spot, falling miserably at the word he once hated.

Love?

DID HE SAID 'YOONGI LOVE' ?!

+    +    +    +

My readers be like:

Sexual frustration but make it lovely.