deal!

"Uh– th-that..." Jimin bit his tongue, eyes glaring down toward Taehyung who's grin is as wide as the rainbow. That damned, cursed child. Jimin breathe in as he glare down toward Namjoon. Oh boy, he's sure he saw stars jumping out of his hyung's eyes.

"I mean, I'm okayyy with cross-dressing. So, what was the competition again?" Jimin clench his fist hard when the sounds of Taehyung's giggling mess come into his hearing.

"I-it's the legendary cross-dressing competition, isn't it?" Taehyung's hands shaking in excitement, he's almost standing up and might as well scream if not for some sane left in him. Jimin sees right through him at that moment, the boy's eyes narrowed in annoyance.

"Unless Jimin is comfortable with himself dressing in opposite gender clothes out in public, then he can join the competition. You guys can't force him into it."

The once joyous and cheeky group of girls before turn slumps upon Yoongi's words. Mina shook her head while clasping her hands loudly, making everyone focus goes back on her.

"We are just now asking for Jimin's opinion, it's really all up to him! We just think that he's the prettiest guy around the campus and since the cross-dress competition only happen once in two years, we of course want the winner to be both pretty and powerful. Jimin oppa has it all!"

"Agree agree!"

"Bet he can rock the new wig I just ordered?"

"I can already see him in lacey dress."

"No no! Short skirt short skirt!"

"Red stiletto... It's a must."

"Let Park Jimin wear lacey lingerie inside with super tight dress!"

Everyone's head make a sharp turn toward Seokjin upon hearing his comment and the guy have the nerve to lift his chin confidently, his eyebrow raised as his smile grew smug.

Yoongi tilt his head toward Seokjin, his forehead wrinkled as in showing a direct protest.

"Like I said, unless Jimin himself–"

"Sounds fun. Of course, sign me up," Jimin cut off Yoongi immediately after the older has opened his mouth, a finger placed onto Yoongi's lips.

The surrounding quickly changed into a party-like and Taehyung's voice is the loudest one, the veins on his neck are popping out as he screams into Jimin's ear.

With his sly, mocking smile, Jimin look down toward Yoongi who's resting his head on the table. Jimin purposely patting the older's head and everyone let out the fattest aw at the scene in front of them.

"Yoongi oppa can prepare himself both for final and for the party night where his boyfriend go all out, he got two weeks to do so!" Mina yells excitedly.

"Don't worry, you two can have a blissful time after the competi– oopsie," Seokjin back to his snickering habit and Yoongi can only respond with his middle finger as his head remain on the table.

"So with that has been decided, a week before the competition us girlies will come to get you and we all gonna discuss your concept together, okay oppa?" Mina asked, her voice isn't annoying, more like a leadership's tone. Her hand being held out and Jimin gladly grab it and they exchanged a handshake.

"Can I come too...?" Taehyung whispered lowly, clinging onto Jimin's right shoulder.

"I shall pay contribute into this project, I'll become Jimin's assistant." On another shoulder, Seokjin clung onto it tightly and his eyes are threatening.

"Deal!"

+       +       +

"Christ, Jimin hyung joined a cross-dressing competition?!" Jungkook kneels on his knees, hands grabbing the low table in front of him and Taehyung claps enthusiastically at the younger's reaction.

At the other hand, Jimin is underneath his bedsheet as his regret wailing echoing the room and he's not liking even a bit of the idea of him going on stage acting like a whole slut on strip show.

No, Jimin is getting a wrong idea. In his sick and twisted mind, he thought of something like at the end of the competition he must strip his dress and dance naked. Like, what in the fress hell are you thinking Jimin?

"He agreed but he's anxious about it. I mean, imagine Yoongi hyung being thirsty by watching from far away but he can't touch. Imagine the whole tension? Jimin, honestly you're dumb as hell," Taehyung elegantly sip his hot choco from his mug, a brow raised toward Jungkook whose mouth wide agape and little stars shining inside his dilated pupil.

"I want to go to the party too... ?" Jungkook pouted, eyes seemingly lost as he search of Taehyung's brown one.

"I don't know how to explain this Jungkook, you're a newcomer. Unless you're a junior or above like me and Jimin; you can't attend the year-end party. Most of newcomer also couldn't attend it simply because they're a newcomer," Taehyung explained, his eyes are now fixed back onto the laptop in front of him.

"Can.. Can't you sneak me in?"

Aw shit, here we go again. Taehyung rubs his sweaty palms on his thigh as he catch a glimpse of Jungkook's glossy eyes.

"No Jungkook, they gonna ask for your student card in front of the entrance."

"H-hyung b-but.. but.." Jungkook bit the end of his chopstick, the corner of his lips turned upward.

"All of you guys will be there except for me... I have no other friends, remember?"

Taehyung want to poke that glossy, doe eyes out of Jungkook's head and maybe he's not that cruel maybe he want to pat the fluffy hair of the younger and comfort him and tell him that he will have many friends in the future.

"I thought we all are in gang, are we not?" Jungkook's voice lowered.

"Just tell the damn kid he can get in using the back door like what we used to do before, Kim-retard-Taehyung!"

Jimin's yells is enough to bring back the light of hope into Jungkook's eyes and honestly, Taehyung gonna risk it all for that.

"Fine, but don't bother me for now yeah? I have final assignment and Jimin you little shit stop whining and come study." Taehyung rubs his eyes as he pretend to re-focus himself into the laptop.

"By the way, what is Joon hyung doing in my shared dorm with Jin hyung? I heard they went to little date together ~" Jungkook asked, humming as he took a bite of ramen.

"Jungkook, they probably are fucking on your bed right now."

"Jimin hyung, nooooOoO!"

—————