D-5.2 : "game" he said

Yoongi is in the bathroom.

He bites his own shirt, preventing himself from making any loud noise. He does that but his hand couldn't stop pumping his hard dick, precome leaking and making wet sloppy sounds as he move his hands faster.

His mind fuzzing and clowdy as he can't stop thinking how tight the black panty hugged Jimin's soft, bubble butt. How well rounded and bouncy it feels around his palm and how sweet noise left Jimin's mouth when he grabbed it harsh.

Fucking demon

Yoongi rest his forehead on the bathroom wall, giving few pumps before releasing himself in his own palms. His breathing is mess and he swears Hoseok must be scared as fuck at the outside.

+

"Baby, what the hell...?" Yoongi trace his fingers on the lace around Jimin's waist and the younger aching his back when he place his finger right below Jimin's naval.
"Are you trying to win this game that much?" He added, whispering his words deliciously on Jimin's lips.

"Jimin, are you desperate?" Yoongi teased again. The panty are black and thin and he wants to rip them off apart when Jimin's moan reaching him.
"Want me to make you come untouched?"

Yoongi sure has lost his mind somewhere along his line but he bite his lips hard when Jimin shakes his head.

"Kiss, more kish," Jimin mumbles, his eyes meeting the older and he pull down his sweater.
"Hyung kiss is so good. I'm so hard, but yours are wet."

Yoongi look down on his bulge and he groans, the younger has a sly smirk hanging off his lips and Yoongi wants to do whatever he feels like doing to the younger.

And then they heard knocking on the door.

"Fucking–" Yoongi sighed, "Stay here, brat."

Jimin giggles as Yoongi got up and grab a blanket to cover his lower part, biting his lips at the thought of Yoongi losing his mind over him and how close he's to winning this game.

Before there is another knock incoming, Yoongi already opened his door almost too harshly and he was greeted by Seokjin and Hoseok's face.

"I will fucking punch you two for whatever reasoning it is you're coming here," Yoongi warned and Hoseok glanced at Seokjin with a worry brows.

"I want my assignment that you use for example, I need to edit them." Seokjin folded his arms on his chest, face remain emotionless.
"Now bitch, punch me. I dare you," Seokjin said again and this time Yoongi flinched.

"Hobi you have it, right?" Yoongi said, hand gesturing to Hoseok.
"I can't find them, I don't know I thought I gave it to you after using it," Hoseok said, likely whispering and they heard Seokjin screeched.

"Alright let me use your toilet first and we will find it together," Yoongi suggested with a calm look but his face are sweating hard.
"Why Hoseok's toilet? You don't own one?" Seokjin's eyes glared at him and then toward his lower part. Yoongi wants to run.

"Is Jimin in there? Holy fuck." with the hit of sudden realization, Seokjin cover his eyes and sigh so loudly as if he's tired with Yoongi's bullshit already.

"No, yes, but, yes. Shut up and move!"

Yoongi pushed Seokjin and Hoseok and went straight to Hoseok's room, leaving his room wide open and both Seokjin and Hoseok saw Jimin's sitting in 'W' shape on Yoongi's bed.

"Um, hi?"

+

After he get out from Hoseok's toilet, once again he's faced with Hoseok and Seokjin's face, their eyes judging.

"How could you bring the flower boy in your room and make him HALF NAKED, I told you he's not in our league bitch!" Seokjin points his finger on Yoongi's chest, his ears and neck are red and Yoongi wants to cover his ears right there and then.

"Sorry."

"Look here, we never interact with them by them I mean Park Jimin and his two tall beautiful friends. Hell do we know what kind of player Park Jimin is, stop it before you hurt yourself," this time Seokjin's voice softened and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"We are just playing a game," Yoongi retorted and Hoseok make gagging sounds behind Seokjin.
"Why must it involved of sexual interaction bitch?!" Seokjin wants to scream but he knows Jimin can hear them with how close Hoseok's and Yoongi's room are.

"ijustwanttobehisfriend," Yoongi mumbled and Seokjin smack his own head with a loud groan.
"If you get yourself played again, I will physically hurt you in the gut. Remember that, dumbass."

Yoongi felt his cheeks reddened when Seokjin ruffles his head and Hoseok loud sigh, he looks down on the floor like it was something so fascinating. Embarrassing, he thought.

"Go to your Park Jimin, I'll get my assignment tomorrow and make sure IT IS in good condition," Seokjin said and he's ready to leave the room when they heard Yoongi mumbles something again.

"I will not get myself played again, I promise this is just a game." Yoongi said and he knows it's useless to prove his point but he wants them to understand.
"You're playing a game of course you're getting yourself played again and with whom? Park Jimin, college's flower boy."

———

Yoongi goes back to his room only to see Jimin already sleeping with his body curled into a ball, a sight so endearing for Yoongi to handle.

This is a game, this is only a game.

After turning off all the light in the room, Yoongi took a sit on the bean couch not far from his bed and stare into the void, pulling up his knees up to his chest and resting his chin on it.

He had fell into deep asleep when Jimin woke up in the middle of the night only realizing he's alone on the bed.

+ + + +

When I said it's gonna be a slow progress, I mean it. Just wait.