Koo's little plan

Yoongi 🐈

10.37pm

Yoongi 🐈:
so, how about your side?

Jiminie:
joon hyung is sad :(

Yoongi 🐈:
jin hyung too

Yoongi 🐈:
i think we shouldn't meet each other for awhile

Yoongi 🐈:
we should wait until everyone calm down

Yoongi 🐈:
im so gonna miss you :/

Jiminie:
i've been thinking about that too, but we still can facetime and call each other so no biggie ❤

Yoongi 🐈:
oh no i miss you already

•     •     •     •

"I heard they said you've big mouth," Jungkook put his palm underneath his chin. Lying with his stomach on the bed and watching intently Seokjin who's nose red from venting at him this all day.

"After all the talking, that's what you had to ask?" Seokjin retorted. He's sitting criss-cross on his own bed, tons of various snack surrounding him and he had failed twice on ignoring Jungkook's eyes begging for his chocolate chip cookies.

"I don't want to speak out my opinion, I haven't heard Thigh's hyung story yet. It's either you both are dumb or the sexual tension is high, honestly could be both."

"Yah brat, you're five years younger than me!" Seokjin yells, throwing a strawberry bread pack toward Jungkook in which the younger skillfully caught it in his hand, grinning proudly.

"Stop calling Namjoon as Thigh, its starting to get annoying," Seokjin said, receiving a whiny protest from the younger.

"Have you seen his thighs? He can crush me in between those thighs!" Jungkook clenched his fist, squealing while his bunny teeth out in displays. Seokjin looks away quickly, the younger is adorable but he won't admit that. Let's keep it secret for now.

"So you're on his side even after listening to my reasons?"

"Yes, ah also because he is friend with Jimin hyung!"

Seokjin raise his eyebrows in curiosity, leaning closer with his lips pursing. "Jimin?" his voise lowered.

"He is my childhood bestfriend. Jimin hyung used to be heart breaker at high school, and seeing him all cute and adorable right now is so unbelievable. No longer toxic masculinity yes!" Jungkook excitedly said, his eyes shining brightly at the memory of him and Jimin stealing food from the canteen to give to the girls so they would look cool in front of the other. Ah good ol' day.

"Heart breaker? Like, dates many people in the same time and then dump them when he's bored?" Jungkook nodded, oblivious to the question. Seokjin's lips twitching to form a smirk but he hide it by taking a bite of his bread.

"They said, old habits die hard. Don't you think so, Jungkook?" Seokjin asked again but this time Jungkook's precious smile fade and his face changed to a confused one.

"He doesn't look like that anymore, he used to have lips piercing but now he look like a softie. People changes, you know. You can't judge people you barely know, try becoming their friend first and see it yourself," Jungkook explained, his face expressionless.

"Like you, Tae said you are scary but all I see right now is just a normal person with insecurities."

A pang of realization hits Seokjin and suddenly the water he's drinking just making him thirstier.

+       +       +

"So you're Hoseok hyung, Seokjin's best friend?" Jungkook asked, both of his hands on his hips.

He just started his first day as student today and he's already making a plan with Jimin's friend, Kim Taehyung.

That guy is a good vintage friend who likes to talk about filthy things but social awkward, Jungkook likey. Balanced contrast. Plus he watch One Piece religiously, Jungkook likey likey.

"Taehyung, who's him?" Hoseok asked Taehyung who's biting his bamboo straw and standing closely right behind Jungkook.

"Good looking sir, I'm the one who's talking with you," Jungkook snapped his fingers, Hoseok's infamous smirk appears with his little dimple.

"Yes, I'm friend with Seokjin," Hoseok replied nonchalantly, crossing hands on his chest when Jungkook grins excitedly.

"I want Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung to make up because apparently they're both dumb and the sexual tension is real, no joking. So, I need your little help, please please please hyung! Oppa? Daddy? Whatever it is please help us!" Jungkook rubs both of his hand together, nudging Taehyung to also do the same. In which, Taehyung greatly oppose.

Hoseok clears his throat in shock upon hearing that, his cheeks red. "What is this that I don't know, oh my God. You guys don't know what you guys are doing, and who are you really? I never see your face before?!" Hoseok asked the most important things first.

"Jeon Jungkook. I'm a new music majoring student, and I'm Seokjin's hyung roommate. I also Jimin's hyung childhood best friend and I like cats."

"Seokjin's hyung roommate?!" Hoseok choked at the statement, his small eyes widen and his nose flaring, but the guy in front of him didn't budge and his face is so full of purity. Maybe he's a good person?

"He is right, Namjoon hyung likes Seokjin hyung. So their argument before maybe because of their pent up tension," Taehyung finally said something after awhile and only because Jungkook is begging to support him.

"Namjoon likes Seokjin hyung?!" Hoseok fans his face hard, it's only nine in the morning and he haven't got his first coffee yet and he had five hours sleep and it's because Yoongi woke him up early because he want to meet Jimin secretly. What the hell is even, Hoseok's forehead crinkles in confusion still.

"So, what is your plan Jungkook?" Hoseok asked, although confused, he is interested. He has been dying to get close to Jimin's friends, and this is a great opportunity.

"First of all, we need a place where they both likes to go the most."

"Library!"

Taehyung and Hoseok share a funny glare before laughing out loud at their unison and Jungkook's grin grew even more devilishly.

+    +   +

"We haven't seen each other only a day, why are you so eager— fuck." Jimin shut his eyes tight, his back pressed on the vending machine and Yoongi's latching onto his neck, his mind went hazy for awhile before grabbing Yoongi's face and bring closer to him. Their lips ghosting over each other.

"I know that the rest of the day we'll be separated, I just want to get my breakfast."

"Mhmm, I'm your breakfast? That's mean I'm a food to you?"

"Brat."

Jimin laugh in between their kiss, basking in the little moment they got. Hands cupping Yoongi's red cheeks, kissing the tip of the older's nose, Jimin laugh once again when Yoongi started whining.

"Oh God, Min Yoongi you're adorable."