nASTy

Tting tting tting

Jimin quickly grabbed his phone on the other side of table and saw a notification of facetiming request from Yoongi, he whispered fuck it before accepting. After a second waiting, Yoongi's sleepy face appeared on the screen which giving Jimin a sudden shiver.

"Mmh Jimin, still studying?" Jimin swore to himself that sleepy voice of Yoongi did sounds super attractive, he couldn't progress the question as he keep staring on Yoongi's handsome face.

Wait wait fuck Jimin wake up

"I- what did you asked before?" Jimin asked again. Yoongi chuckled at it before repeating himself which got Jimin to just slightly nodded.
"I was about to go to sleep when I suddenly though about you. Why did you left before, at cafeteria?"

Jimin don't have the nerve to reply the question so he ignored it, continue looking on his notebook.
"Heyy, look at me now Park Jimin" Jimin took a glance and then boringly rolled his eyes.
"Hey, my dick is up wanna see?"

"Holy fuck you really are trying to annoy me don't you- I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR MASSIVE DICK, FUCK" Yoongi already died from laughters as he succeed making Jimin to pay attention on him. He stared on Jimin's cheeks, having a sudden urge to bite it again like before.

"Jimin-ah, know what? Thirty days is not that long time, I'm gon' fuck you in twenty-seven days. Are you excited?"
"Fuck you wanna die so much uh bitc-"
"Ah~ never call someone older than you without honorific. And don't swear to them too. Do you want to see my dick or something, don't try me" Yoongi got so much happiness with Jimin's unsatisfied grunt, threating to choke him to death. He couldn't stop laughing when Jimin has started to ignores him again,

"Jimin, wanna have video sexalling?"
"Well listen here my hyung-oppa-daddy-sir-master, I don't know how to suck a dick so dream off"
"I will teach you how" Yoongi scoffed. He waited for Jimin to reply with another witty comment, but he got nothing but a nod.
"So why don't you teach me now?"

Yoongi choked on air upon hearing that. He funnily look at the younger and he saw nothing but determination in his eyes.
"Well, I can't teach you here Jimin. You know, it's hard to expla-"

"What's so hard about explaining how does it works?"

"What's so hard explaining the right way for me to grasp on your hard dick?"

"How do I lick em? Do my tongue swirl around the head? Took half of the length with my hand also moving up and down because your dick aren't fit in my mouth?"

"Do I swallow when the cum dribble down my chin? Hm?"

Yoongi gulped down his saliva, a little chuckle left his mouth as he shake his head. He's getting played by this little demon named Jimin, and he did infact, regret.

"Why are you suddenly so silent?

"Am not, I was, like, haha. Boy, you are so funny" Yoongi voice lowered, trying hard to not show how embarrassed he is.
"Was that funny? Your sense of humor suck, unlike your dick"

"You know what Jimin, sometimes your words hurt for real" The older sighed, "Well, can we have public date tomorrow?"

At the other side, Jimin choked on air when he heard that. His mind just show him inappropriate mental images and he doesn't even know why.

"P-public sex?"

Jimin's cheeks burned when Yoongi start laughing uncontrollably, even slapping his bed and the canera become shaky.

What's so funny

Jimin waited (not quite patiently) for Yoongi to stop laughing, his lips puckered and his brow knitted together.

"Public date, I said public date not public sex. Damn it, I almost fall from my bed, Jimin you're so funny"

"And what about it? What are we gonna do tomorrow, feeding each other apples? Wow, cliche much 'hyung', heh." Jimin just wanted to end the video call as quickly as he could, so he tried to bring the topic to the end already.
"I mean, we have two same classes tomorrow, so, let's pretend like we're a couple. A sweet horny couple that everyone would envy" Jimin saw the little smirk at the end of Yoongi's lips. He rolled his eyes so fast he could've seen galaxy.

"Sweet horny couple. Bet that's what you want all this time? Nasty"
"Said someone who texted me asking to be fucked"

Jimin ended the call right away, covering half of his face as he feel his stomach twisting. He put down his phone with his shaky hands, staring at it nervously.

And just like what he thought, a text come in of course, from Min-bastard-Yoongi. Jimin opened the convo, his breath hitching.

Min Yoongi College:
Baby, who's the nasty one right now?

+

"Ah fuck he's so dangerous" Yoongi whispered to himself. His text was seen by the younger but he know that will happen. He regret nothing, Jimin will still meet him tomorrow.

And he already know what he gonna do tomorrow, he really can't wait.