Challenge

Min Yoongi college

Min Yoongi college:
What?

Min Yoongi college:
You high don't you?

Min Yoongi college:
Well boy

Min Yoongi college:
I hope you don't :)

Min Yoongi college:
Answering yes is overrated, I don't like overrated thing

Min Yoongi college:
Where to start hm

Min Yoongi college:
It would be weird to suddenly have sex with you, whole thing gotta be awkward

Min Yoongi college:
Why don't we get to know each other first?

Min Yoongi college:
Like 30 days sex challenge, how is that sound to you?

Min Yoongi college:
Very easy rule, while still learning about each other, kissing and such, then whoever asked sex first before that 30day come will lose, deal?

After Jimin saw the text, his eyes widened in shock and his phone dropped from his trembling hands. He just woke up, like his soul just come back and and now it gotta pack it things real quick and leave his body once again.

This.. This can't be real right?

Jimin tried to laugh it off and ignored the text, but then he remember how scary the person he's playing right now. Jimin look at his two roommates who's currently studying together, and sighed.

I'm just going to tell him I was drunk- no.

Jimin remember they got few same classes and every time he saw the older he would got a quick shiver. Even when they accidentally walked pass each other side by side, Jimin would shiver.

Min Yoongi has a very cold side, he don't talk with any student other than his close friends that can be counted with fingers, even when people talk with him, he just kinda look at them with a glare. People said his voice is very deep, more like a drunk raspy voice. He's ALSO very popular among girl students because luckily this guy also have a very handsome face and pale aesthetic skin tone. Great combination of bad boy vibes.

And he reply fast too

Unknowingly, Jimin is smiling to himself.

Chim:
30days sex challenge?

Chim:
Cool

Before Jimin got to breath a little, his phone buzzed. Startling him.

Min Yoongi college?
The dare mm?

"Oh you're awake Jimin?" Jimin was typing a reply when Taehyung called out.
"U-uh, yeah. Don't mind me-" Jimin looked on his phone and literally screamed like a bitch in a club soon as he read what he just accidentally sent.

Chim:
Iiiiybwantt ooo 👉👌

Chim:
✔✔✔✔✔yesshas✔🌸💋

"What the fuck what the fuck how do I delete this!?" Jimin cried out desperately, he quickly flying kick Taehyung and Namjoon when the two wanted to see his phone and go hide under his bed, still screaming.