A wedding

🎵Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything, take away
What's standing in front of me🎵
A thousand years, Christina Perry

The sky had a mystic golden hue The day of the wedding. Even as the sun set the sky remained a with a goldish glow.

"You look beautiful my darling." Loki says kissing her shoulder from behind her. She looked like an Asgardian princess. Her hair is braided down one side and the rest is curled. Her dress is floor length and the straps hang off the shoulder at the top. The dress was a beautiful silver with the a green ribbon around the waist. Jane had picked silver for her dress because the wedding colors were red and silver, but she wanted the ribbon to represent Loki for her. Loki wrapped his arms around her hips and stroked her tummy. He could not wait for her to start showing.

"Thank you.. my prince." Helena says turning around in his arms. Loki was dressed in his traditional asgardian robes. Complete with his horns. His hair was starting to grow longer and was pushed back out do his eyes. Loki growls playfully before bending down and kissing her slowly and gently on the lips.

They pull away together and smirk at each other. They were standing outside the ballroom as they awaited direction on the starts of the ceremony. Loki grabs her hand in his own and kisses her knuckles.

-Weeks ago on Earth.-

Stark Tower was back to usual without Loki in tow. The god of mischief was useful to them but also caused lots of problems. After many day's of worrying Bruce Banner had finally gotten in touch with Eric Selvig. Eric had informed them that the last he had heard Jane was going to Asgard with Thor to help with family matters. It didn't take them long to connect the dots that Helena had went with Jane to be with Loki.

Tony hadn't taken it well at all. Even after his talk with Helena he still found himself caring about her, and about her wellbeing. The gods were not like them. They were rash and unthinkable when it came to different things. Even Thor at times was unpredictable. Pepper had tried to be the voice of reason and explain that she knew her little sister better than anyone, and she knew deep down she was safe. Then of course they knew she wouldn't stay there forever.

Tony found himself in Helenas apartment going through her things. Many sketches of his new suit he had asked her to help him design. They were brilliant if he was being honest with himself. The more boyish part of Tony found himself wanting to go through her drawers and see what kind of panties she wore but he kept talking himself out of it.

'Excuse me sir but Thor and miss Jane are here to see you." Jarvis's voice rang out Over the intercom. Tony jumped up and rushed out the door.

"Thank you Jarvis, where are they?"

'They are in your office Sir." Tony nods his head and makes his way into the elevator. It only took a few moments before he was brought to the correct floor and made his way to his office. Why in earth was Thor and Jane back but not Helena? His heart is thumping loudly in his ears. He would never forgive himself if something bad had happened to her.  Tony fiddled with his arc reactor. He felt himself fidgeting with it when he was anxious.

Opening his office door he noticed the two sitting on the couch smiling and laughing amongst themselves. 'That's a good sign at least' he thinks. "Point break and Jane.. what a pleasure. But let's address the elephant not in the room, where's little one?" Tony rushes out. Thor smiles a huge boyish grin.

"Ah the Iron One, it's good to see you friend." He speaks sad sarcastically. "Lady Helena is fine, she is back on Asgard with my brother. Jane and I wanted to come for a small visit and let everyone know that we are getting married." Thor smiles and Tony walks forward shaking his hand.