Running Away

🎵And when it rains, you always find an escape
Just running away from all of the ones who love you
From everything🎵
When it rains, paramore

The garden of Asgard was magical. It housed some of the most powerful plants in the nine realms. It was Helenas favorite place to be during the day while Loki was training with Thor. The flowers smelled sweet and the entire thing was just mystical. Like something from a fairytale.

"I've been having theses dreams." Helena says one evening in the gardens to Frigga. "I keep dreaming I'm a young child and I'm with an older set of twins.. the three of us are playing outside. I think I'm dreaming about my childhood.. and I really think the twins are Wanda and Pietro.. what does that mean?" She asks. Frigga smiles brightly at the girl picking flowers in the garden.

"My darling, I believe you are right." Frigga says as she places a flower in Helenas hair. Helena smiles. She always liked Wanda. She had powerful powers, and was stronger than any of the other avengers magic side. It was a true shame she never got to meet Pietro, she had only heard stories. He didn't have magic but he was very fast.

"I want to go and discuss it with her, to see if she really is my sister." Frigga looks down at her softly. "Maybe she would even remember having a younger sister.." Helena says looking off at the asgardian sky.

"Perhaps you should. But I think you should wait until after you have the baby. " Frigga knew her son was walking up on them and smiled.

"Wait to do what?" Loki asks coming Into the garden. He smiles at his two favorite people. Helena smiles up at him. Instantly feeling better in his presence.

"I want to go visit Wanda, and see if we are really related."  Loki frowns at her. He didn't want to argue with her, but there was absolutely no way he was going to let her go there without him. He was banished from Midgard and there was no way he would trust her around Stark.

"Why don't we discuss this later darling?" Loki reaches for her hand to help pull her up. He wraps his arms around her waist and kisses her head. "Mother I was hoping we could discuss something." Loki says choosing his words carefully. Frigga looks at him carefully.

"Of course," Frigga lifts her hand and a golden hue surrounds the three of them. "Speak freely my son."

Loki debates on speaking infront of Helena on such matter but decides its best if she knows. "We've gotten word that the Jotunheim are planning there attack." He speaks slowly. "Thor, Odin and myself have decided to go attack them before they have the chance to attack here. I plan on defending Asgard and I need you to keep an eye on Helena for me." Frigga smiles warmly.

"Of course my son. She is safe with me." Helena frowns but doesn't say anything. Loki can feel her tense up but smiles politely at his mother. "When are you leaving?" Frigga asks.

"We are leaving tomorrow at dawn." Loki says slowly. Frigga walks forward and grabs her sons face bringing him forward and kissing both sides of his cheeks.

"Well, I'll be there to see you off in the morning my son. But for now I'll let you two be alone." Frigga nods her head at the both of them, giving Helena a sad smile before walking away. The golden hue disappearing around them.

"Why don't we go back to my chambers.." Loki whispers low in her ear. Helena says nothing but nods her head. Loki wraps both arms tighter around her and transports them to his bedroom.

Helena feels the familiar cold rush as they move throughout time and space. The second they are in his room she steps away from him. Loki watches her stalk away and sighs. He knew she would be upset and that wasn't entirely how he wanted to tell her. But he wanted her to know that he cared for her enough he wanted her to stay protected by his mother whom he trusted more than anyone.

"I don't want you to be upset with me darling.." Loki says following Behind her slowly. "But this is our chance to take action."

"Why do you have to go? Why can't Thor and Odin lead?" She stops walking and stares at him. "If you go there's a real chance you won't come back.. you killed the princess and they won't just let it go." She grabs onto her stomach sitting down on the floor, leaning her back against the wall. "Do you not care about us at all?" Loki's eyes flash in anger.

"Do you have such little faith in me?" Loki asks angrily. He knows she's worried for him but it doesn't mean he is going to die. "I am stronger than you think. I am a god!" He snaps. "I'm not weak like a puny mortal. Mortals were made to be ruled. We gods do not die so easily." He sneers down at her.

She feels her chest tighten, tears prick her eyes. "I see." She says looking at the floor. A thought comes to her mind. "I'm going to go for a walk." She says quietly stand up and walking over to Loki's closet. She grabs out his green hoody she loves so much and puts it on, over her dress. Loki says nothing as she exits the room. He knew what he said was stupid and if he's being honest he didn't really feel that way about mortals. Truth be told they were growing on him.

Helena finds herself outside near the bifrost. Her hormones were all over the place. She couldn't decide whether she was more upset, hurt, or angry at the current situation. She had an idea. Loki was going to be gone anyways so why not go back to earth and find out about her family. If Loki really felt that way about mortals and herself and possibly even her child then she would just leave for awhile. Perhaps they needed space.. she made her way into Heimdalls space and asked him to send her home...