Not Expecting That

🎵I don't need eyes to see
The love you bring to me
No matter where I go
And I know that you'll be there
Forever more a part of me, you're everywhere
I'll always care🎵
Remember me this way, Jordan Hill

Odins one eye glares deeply at his two sons. His hand coming up and stroking his chin. "Is this true my son?" Odin asks darkly. Loki starts to rise out of his chair. Thor's wedding or not he refused to let his father make Helena feel less than once again. Thor nods his head.

"Aye father it is true." Odin puts his hand up to shush his oldest son.

"And what of it father?" Loki seethes. "Are you once again disappointed in me?" Thor stands as well.

"Can we not do this tonight?" He asks looking over at the ladies who are all talking and laughing amongst themselves.

"Your right my son. I am deeply disappointed in you." Odin says standing up as well. Thor shakes his head looking down at the table. Couldn't they have put this aside for one night for Janes sake of nothing else. Loki laughs Darkly about to make a smart ass comment but Odin raises his hand to shut him up. "I'm disappointed that you didn't tell me. Not that your having a child. " Odins eye softens and great grabs ahold of Loki's shoulder hard. Loki, shocked, looks at his father in confusion. Odin cracks a smile and pulls him into a bien crushing hug. "I'm happy for you my son."

Friggas eyes sparkle from across the room. She of course had been listening intently in on their conversation from afar. Ready to step in if she needed to. Her heart warmed at her husbands change of heart and she smiled. For once both of her sons seemed happy at the same time. A genuine rarity for the Odinson family. Frigga looks to the two women infront of her, both now a part of her family. One by marriage one by circumstance but she loved them both already.

It was early morning before Loki and Helena made it back into his chambers. Loki couldn't keep his hands off of her. A new sense of pride has overtaken him after his conversation with Odin. "Do you love me darling?" Loki asks as they stand in his room. Helena looks at him puzzled for a moment.

"Have I done something to make you doubt my love for you?" She asks curiously. Loki smiles and shakes his head no. "Of course I love you loki. My heart is yours." She whispers leaning up and kissing his neck in a sweet gesture.

"I wish to do something," Loki whispers softly. " I want to give you a night you will never forget. I want to treat you as you should be treated. like a queen," Loki tilts her chin up with his finger. "My heart, my body, my very soul is yours, and yours alone." Helena goes weak in the knees and shakes her head yes.

**Smut warning**

Loki placed his hands on either side of her face and pressed his forehead to hers. She closes her eyes and wraps her arms around his waist. After a moment of simply touching she tilts her face up and presses her mouth against his. This kiss is gentler than all other kisses before. Loki walks her backwards in the middle of the kiss until the back of her legs touch the edge of his giant bed. Lokis hands slid down her arms until they reached her hands and laced her fingers with his own.
As Loki breaks the kiss from her lips he trails his mouth to her neck and nibbles there for a moment before taking back one of his hands and slowly pushing down the top of her dress.
Loki kisses down her knock to her collarbone and lightly traces his tongue along the top of where the dress rests. A soft moan leaves her lips and Loki smiles. He reaches behind her and slowly unties the bodice letting the gown fall and pool at her ankles.

Loki's tongue licks circles around her navel reaches two fingers up to finally tweak her hardened nipples. She writhes beneath him. Loki smiles against her skin. Kissing her tummy a few times. "Keep making those noises darling." He whispers continuing to play with her breasts. She arches her back slightly and he takes advantage pushing her down into the bed. Pulling away, Loki leans back on his heels between her legs to admire her naked body. She blushes under his sweeping gaze. "I cannot wait until your belly swells as our child continues to grow. " he says kissing her tummy again in amazement. Helena brings a hand up and lightly takes off his helmet before running her fingers through his hair causing him to sigh.

Loki quickly pulls off his armor and pants. Tossing them to the side to deal with later. Putting them both down to nothing but there underwear. He leans down and kisses her through her panties and she moans. He leans up and smirks pulling off her heels one at a time before leaning up so he can whisper in her ear. "Let me make you come undone, my dove," he whispers in her ear as he pulls her panties over her hips and tossing them over his shoulder.  Bending back down he trails his lips back down her abdomen. Loki's eyes meet hers as he kisses her naked mound and inhaled deeply. The act was so naughty that it caused her to moan out loudly.

"Mine.." Loki growls as he kisses down her folds, licking between them softly and moaning into her skin. He brings up a finger and pokes her entrance.

"Lokiii" she moans and he stills his movements. Looking up at her and cocking an eyebrow at her. She quickly blushes. "Daddy.. I meant daddy." He smirks and goes back down. Kissing her clit at long last as he plunged his long slender finger inside. She cried out in ecstasy as he began to pump his digit in and out rhythmically. Waves of pleasure so intense that she hardly noticed when one finger became two. "Fuck!" She cries out as he hits  just the right spot inside. His mouth starts to suckle on her clit while continuing his motions with his fingers. "I...I'm so close." She moans grabbing onto his hair again.

"Let go darling, yessss cum for me." He moans against her. White light floods her vision as her  orgasm rips through her. Loki leans up and pressed his wet lips to hers so she could taste herself as she rides out her orgasm on his fingers. Once it fades away loki brings his over hers gently to where she could feel his arousal pressing into her thigh. Helena leans up and kisses him gently as she reaches down and aligns him with herself. Loki inches himself inside of her until he bottoms out. Once he does she could see his arms shaking with the effort of going slowly. She smiles as it brings back the memory of the time he did this to her in Jotun form. Loki shuddered a bit and his head dropped onto her shoulder. Her hands reached his smooth ass cheeks and squeezed them gently. Causing him to moan and snap his hips forward.

They fit together perfectly. Almost like a puzzle. It was like they were meant to do this together. Every thrust and roll of his hips, every movement brought them both closer to the edge.
"I love you helena." Loki moans leaning down and kissing her passionately.
"I love you too." She moans between kisses. Loki once again laces their fingers together Nd brings them up next to her face as his thrusts start to come quicker and harder.

"Now darling, cum for me now." He growls against her mouth as his hips thrust out of control. She moans in response. That's exactly what she did. She lest go and moans out louder than she ever had before. Her walls clenching tightly around him. Her release triggered his own orgasm. He threw his head back and roared as his cock twitched inside her releasing thick hot stands of cum. His cum coating her insides and they both gasp for breath. As Loki's breathing slows down he slowly collapses ontop of her. He wraps her up in his arms and rolls to the side.

*****

"Darling, " he whispers. "I will love you to the ends of the nine realms. I will have no other but you," Loki looks into her eyes. "No other would suffice. We were made for each other." He says causing her heart to flutter deep in her chest. She kisses his chest softly and sighs in comfort. Today had been perfect.