A Whole new World

🎵A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you🎵
A whole New world, Aladdin

Frigga calls on Thor the morning after, summoning him under the pretense of tea. Frigga had a plan and needed her eldest son to set it in motion. Thor sits at the table with his mother and smiles at her. "What are you up to mother?" He asks after a few moments of comfortable silence. Frigga looks up at him and winks before taking another sip of her tea. Choosing her words wisely.

"I need to ask you a few questions my son." She finally says. Thor nods his head to let her continue. "Does this mortal, truly love Loki?" She ask with a small smile. Thor laughs loudly and nods his head.

"Aye, she does." Already liking the way his mother his talking he takes a big drink of his tea. Thor was never fond of it but at this moment he was to excited to care. "Why do you ask mother?"

Frigga smiles again. "Do you think she would agree to coming here?" She asks taking another sip from her tea. Thor ponders this a moment.

"I'm not sure mother, I don't know her well enough to know.. but I do know she cares greatly for Loki, and wants to be with him." Frigga smiles fondly at her son.

"You know I've been waiting to see Jane again, she's lovely darling." Frigga says tapping her sons arm lovingly. Thor smiles at the thought of Jane. "Do you think she would fancy another visit?" Thor's eyes twinkle as he sits back in his seat.

~~Earth~~

Helena is up earlier than normal getting things ready in the office. Pepper had texted her late last night informing her that Tony was taking her away for a few days so they could reconcile their differences. Helena rolled her eyes and giggled at the thought. She was glad her and Tony had finally cleared the air and was thankful her sister could be happy again.

Helena had Jarvis help her tweak Tony's new Iron Man suit that she was working on. She had some very smart ideas with mechanics of the new suit. "Excuse me." A woman's voice calls out. Helena stands up and looks around confused. It was to early for anyone else to be in the office. Helena straightens up her black dress slacks and pulls Loki's hoody closer to her as she takes off looking for the voice. "Hi there." The voice says from behind her. She jumps and turns around. "Sorry I didn't meant to startle you, you must be Helena." The woman says sweetly. Helena looks at her confused.

"Uh yes, sorry I'm not sure who you are." The woman smiles and nods her head.

"Excuse my rudeness, I'm Jane. I'm dating Thor." The name clicks in Helena's head and she smiles big.

"Of course, I've heard about you. It's nice to finally meet you," Helena shakes her hand sweetly. "Is there something I can help you with?" She asks. Jane smile grows even bigger.

"Actually yeah, Thor is supposed to meet me here in a few minutes and he asked me to have you join us." Jane says looking at her watch. Helena glances around the office.

"Yeah, sure. When did he get back?" Her heart picks up at the hopes of Loki being back with him. Helena knew that wasn't possible but that didn't take away her hope for it.

"He hasn't yet, we talked briefly earlier and he wants us to meet him on the roof." Helena nods her head and leads Jane towards the elevator.

"Jarvis please take us to the roof." Helena says to the computer. 'Of course' Jarvis voice rings out after a moment. The ride was a quick one up to the top. So quick in fact it left her feeling a little queasy. She grabbed the wall to steady herself as they care to a stop.