Snow

*****Trigger Warning*****
This is a very dark chapter, but I promise the ending is good.

🎵Come with me
My love
To the sea
The sea of love
I wanna tell you
How much
I love you🎵
Sea of love, Cat Power

Loki arrives at Friggas door and pounds on it quickly. "Mother!" He shouts. Pounding some more. Frigga opens the door with a concerned look on her face.

"She needs to be here." Frigga says immediately. "Before it's too late." Loki's eyes go wide.

"What did you see mother?" He asks, panic lacing his voice. Frigga shakes her head no. And Loki looks back down at the mirror.

Helena cries out in pain and grabs onto her stomach. "Somethings not right." She says to Wanda. The witch nods her head and quickly picks her up running at lightning speed to the med ward of Stark tower.

Dr. Banner is the one inside the med Ward when they arrived. He remains calm and collected and hooks her up to an I.v immediately. She starts to cry out. "He's not cold enough." She screams as her hands go to her stomach. Dr. Banner has no idea what to do.
"Maybe we should call Thor?" Dr. Banner says to Wanda. "I don't think I can help her here."

Loki stares his mother dead in the eyes. "What's wrong with the baby?" He asks. Frigga brings her fingers up to her lips.

"The baby can't breath, its suffocating. " she says quietly. Loki lets out a roar and takes off to the Bifrost. Thor is already there discussing something with Heimdall.

"You have to get her." Loki seethes at his brother. Heimdall shakes his head no. "If they die I will kill you." Loki roars pulling out his daggers. Thor shakes his head and steps between them.

"I will go get them brother, but I cannot guarantee she will make it through the bifrost Without being harmed worse than she already is, she is weak." Thor says his words carefully. Loki has angry tears in his eyes.

"Just try, please." He croaks out. Thor nods and Heimdall quickly turns the swords and Thor dissapears in a flash of light.

It's only a few moments before Thor is back with a slumped Helena in his arms. Her head is rolled back on her shoulders. Loki has her the instant she is back and is taking off back into the palace. Whispering to her how brave she is and how she needs to hold on. Helena tried to say something before she screams. Loki is in the healers room and has her on the table shouting for saga to come help.

"He can't breath!" Helena shouts suddenly. "Get him out! Get him out!!" She's crying and moaning with her eyes shut tightly. Loki knows they cannot wait any longer and conjures one of his blades. Loki sighs and shouts for his mother before duplicating himself. His copy going up and kissing on Helenas face trying to mouth soothing words to her as he cuts open her stomach.

Loki cries out in olde Norse before she feels a slight tug on her lower half. Then everything goes black..

Loki pulls out the baby, it's a little girl. She's so small. Barely the size of his palm. She isn't moving. The little girl lays limp in Loki's hand. "No!" Loki cries tears running down his face. "Please no, breathe little one breathe!" He quickly presses his fingers against the babies chest in hopes of movement. It is silent. Loki starts to sob and quickly slices the umbilical cord. It falls away from the babies neck immediately. Loki is rubbing the babies tiny stomach trying to get it to breath. "No, no please stay with me." Helena is starting to bleed out on the table and Loki is starting to lose it. His copy up by her head starts to flicker as he loses his focus. He is in anguish. If the Baby doesn't start to breath there will be no bringing her back. Helena is bleeding out and turning a sickly pale. Where is Saga? Where if Frigga? Why is this happening?

Loki cries out loudly. "Mother! Mother please help me! I don't know what to do" he screams. Starting to sink to his knees. He knew he didn't deserve happiness, but this wasn't fair. "Please." He cries out again cradling the tiny baby to his chest. At that second Frigga burst through the door and a tiny cough rings out. A second cough and then the baby lets out a little Cry. Loki lets out another sob but happy this time. His daughters cries are the happiest sound he has ever heard in his 1500 years. Friggas eyes are soft as she reaches down to Helena. She uses her magic to heal her stomach and she calls once again for Saga.

Loki can't help but smile at his beautiful blue daughter in his arms. She was so tiny, and so perfect. She had black hair and red eyes. A little first giant. A second later he hears Helena gasp and he turns his head to her. He couldn't believe what had just happened. Moments before he was sure they were both dead and now they both were, alive and breathing. Loki laughs while tears stream down his face. Frigga sighs in relief and helps her sit up. Loki walks over to her and leans down pressing kisses all over her face. "Thank you so much. She's so beautiful." Loki's says kissing her forehead. Helena reaches for their daughter. She was still extremely weak but she wanted to meet their baby.

"She's a girl." Loki says smiling again. The moment he places her in Helena's arms the baby girl turns herself into a human form. He gasps at the sight. She was such a strong little one already. Such strong magic inside her.  "What shall we call her?" Loki asks after a moment of Helena kissing all over the baby.

"Snow, I want to name her snow." Helena says smiling. Frigga keeps doing a light flow of magic into her body, she's almost fully healed now.

"That's a beautiful name darling. May I hold her?" Frigga asks sweetly. Helena smiles at her and nods her head, handing her Snow. Frigga pushes back the small little tuft of black hair from her forehead and cleans the baby up with a bit of magic. "She's beautiful, my son she looks just like you." Frigga speaks after a moment. "I love her already."