Chapter 7: Every Inch Of Your Skin is a Holy Grail I've got to Find

I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure
Nobody but you, 'body but me
'Body but us, bodies together
i love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you
I love to hold you close, tonight and always
I love to wake up next to you

Pillow Talk, Zayn

It happens so quickly that I'm vaguely aware of what's going on. Loki wraps an arm around me and hoists me up onto the table making all the food crash to the ground. His lips are strong against mine as he kisses me passionately. I've never had a kiss with so much desire in all my life. *bang* Thunder rumbles in the sky a second before it starts to pour down rain. Loki's tongue enters my mouth and starts to massage my tongue with his. I wrap my legs around his waist as he leans over me on the table. His arms on either side of my hips, as the rain pours down on us. I tangle my hands in his hair and yank slightly as he moves his kisses down to my neck.

"Darling..." he mumbles as he starts to bite down. I moan out and grind my hips against him. He leans back and gives me a wicked smile. Loki immediately starts to unbutton my shirt before throwing it out of the way. His lips immediately reattaching to my skin. Sucking and biting all around the top of my bra, before yanking my bra down and immediately taking my hardened nipple into his mouth. I moan out and yank down on his hair again. He immediately sighs against me, his face nuzzling in between my breasts and his arms slipping under me to cradle me against his body.

"Loki your wearing too much clothing." I moan as I desperately move my hips against him. He lifts his head and stares me in the eyes. He flicks his wrist quickly and a green flash removes the rest of my clothing.

"Is that better kitten? I want to focus on you" I blush like crazy and grab his hair trying to pull him back up to me. He smirks at me before shaking his head no and kissing further down my body. The rain has now drenched us and our bodies are both slippery. It's a warm rain, but I still have goosebumps trailing where his lips go. He puts his hand under my knees and spreads my legs wide open and bends down on the ground, leaning forward and placing a gentle kiss above my mound.

My knees instinctively try to clamp shut but his hands lightly dig into my thighs keeping them spread open for him. He gives me one more look before dipping his head back down and attaching his mouth to my clit. I moan loudly and grip the sides of the table arching my back. He smiles against me and licks up and down my slit before once again paying attention to the little bundle of nerves. I lift my hips up and buck against his mouth. Loki keeps switching back and fourth between my clit and licking between my folds and i start to feel my body tingle.

"You will not cum until I give you permission." His voice is raspy. My heart flutters and I nod my head. He lifts his head up to look me in the eyes. He brings his thumb up to add pressure to my swollen bud. "I'm waiting for a verbal response kitten."

"Yes.." I moan out as he slips a finger inside. Loki chuckles.

"Yes what?" He teasingly licks at my clit again.

"Yes Loki!" I almost shout at him. He smiles up at me.

"No no kitten.. when we are alone, and we are like this it's daddy," His voice thick with arousal. I moan in response . "That's right kitten." And immediately attaches his mouth on me again. His fingers going in and out at a slow leisurely pace while his mouth sucks and pulls at my swollen bud.

His other hand traces circles on my hip. "Your such a good girl kitten. I can tell you want to cum for me." His voice drips with seduction as he picks up his speed with his fingers and mouth.

"Pleaseee daddy.. please I wanna cum." I moan loudly. Desperately grabbing at his hair. He glances up at me and nods his head yes. I finally let go as I feel a wave of white hot pleasure rip through me. I moan his name and throw my head back barely aware of my surroundings as he slowly pulls back and smiles up at me. Loki stands up and starts to kiss up my body slowly. I reach forward and thread my fingers through his wet locks. He leans back and presses a kiss into my palm.