☠︎055☠︎

—ACT TWO : The Lockets Secret

Jungkook lightly scoffed in disbelief and turned away from Jennie. Her words circling his mind. They took Lisa. He chewed on the inside of his cheek. "Fuck!" He shouted and kicked a parked car creating a dent on it.

"Hey man, what's your problem!" The owner of the car yelled.

Jungkook quickly pulled out his gun pointing it at the man, "Fuck off." He spat making the man shake in fear.

"Jungkook put the gun down." Taehyung mumbled softly. He mouthed to the man to go away which he did.

Jungkook was breathing heavily as he lowered his weapon. He turned facing Jennie, "Did you catch the license plate of the car?" He asked.

"Yeah, why?" Jennie responded.

"Alright Kook we'll get her back soon but we got to get out of here. Police are going to surround this place." Taehyung said making Jungkook nod. They all entered the car and Taehyung drove off.

"Lisa I was thinking we should go for a swim in the pool..." Chaeyoung trailed off once she opened the door to an empty room. She noticed Jungkook's and Lisa's clothes were still laying on the bed.

Chaeyoung furrowed her brows but thought nothing of it. She thought they might be somewhere else in the house.

"Chaeyoung I need your help!" Jisoo shouted making Chaeyoung exit the room not thinking too much of the absence of the two.

"Jennie." Taehyung said hesitantly about speaking to her. He got a hum in response from Jennie. "I'm sorry for not telling you about that night. I didn't know it was you next to the girl."

"Taehyung please understand I won't forgive you for taking her life." Jennie answered making Taehyung nod sadly. "But I also blew things out of proportion. It's not your obligation to tell me what you did in the past. So I'm the one who should be sorry for overreacting." Jennie continued shocking Taehyung.

"Why are you–"

"Because it's not my place to hold a grudge against you for something that happened years ago before we even met." Jennie cut him off.

Taehyung grabbed Jennie's wrist and kissed the back of her hand. "Thank you for giving me a third chance." He said making Jennie smile.

"But this is your last so make it count." She responded making him laugh.

The sound of water dripping to the ground for almost an hour now was starting to make Lisa go mad. Her arms were starting to ache as they were tied behind the chair with rope.

Her vision was covered by a sack bag which made it hard for her to look for an exit. It also didn't help that the men took her weapons away from her.