☠︎026☠︎

Work

Work

Even though a friend is in critical condition life still continues

Even though a friend is in critical condition life still continues. The other members decided to keep BamBams health a secret from JYP by just saying he's in Thailand for some personal reasons. After they found out that Itzy were the ones that injured Bam they couldn't do anything yet since they are being protected.

Namjoon and Yoongi were doing the best they could to cover the girl's tracks but still use them for their benefit.

Too much of the girl's disapproval they were still being used for trades and negotiations. Slowly but surely they were getting the hang of the jobs and picking up little tips and tricks.

Jisoo was being trained to become a hacker by the help of Yoongi and she was given better advice on medical treatments by Jin.

Jennie was becoming a quick shooter and her fighting skills were greatly improving with the help of Taehyung and Hoseok. She still has her guard up but she's getting used to their company.

Chaeyoung was picking up small tips from Jimin like how to hot-wire a car and how to pick a safe. Her knife skills and close combat skills were greatly improving as well.

Thanks to Jungkook Lisa was better using her stamina and helping her read people so she knows their next moves without the other party knowing.

Namjoon was being impressed by how quick they were getting everything. With the thought of what Key told him, he was definitely ready for the game to change. So far he's been playing his cards right but he still needs to be hidden from the polices radar.

With the help of the girls who have now become a huge mystery that other gangs want an answer for, Bangtan has rightfully shown who is in charge of South Korea. They've even gone as far as to hit international land.

The fact that Chaeyoung and Jennie were really good in English helped Namjoon with better deals and they've created more allies.

YG was trying his best to get the girls back since they know too much about the company. Even though most of the mafia gangs under his control know the girls really well they need to do what they're told.