☠︎047☠︎

-ACT TWO : Boundaries Are Crossed

That same night

Wendy stirred uncomfortably in her seat the silence was eating her alive. She was obviously not surprised that her boss asked for her and her members to head to the meeting room. After hearing that Exo was back it was evident that SM wanted to lay out some rules for them to follow.

Joy felt beads of sweat forming on her forehead as she hoped none of their previous actions were told to the head boss. If he knew that they practically helped the enemy there would be bloodshed all over the room. She clenched her fists under the desk as she knew things would get tricky if Exo got more involved with the case of Blackpink.

The door was swung open and nine men all walked in, the five girls sucked in their breath and held their heads high. Now wasn't the time to show any sign of reluctance.

"So we got your message about infiltrating YG." Suho announced as he took his seat. This shocked Red velvet as they weren't given a slight idea of this meeting.

SM nodded, "That is correct. YG has lost a lot of power ever since those four girls left. I've never seen that man panic so much in his life. He's lost millions of dollars and I plan to fully take him down as he is our biggest competitor besides those wretched Bangtan boys." He said hatred laced in his tone.

Kai leaned back in his chair, "And how is that sir? His bank account might be weakened but he has strong groups on his side."

"Kai's right I heard that Big Bang came back from the shadows recently." Chanyeol replied.

"Well then we have to act fast and that's why I have Red Velvet here. They will help us get the girls to join us and we'll use them to rip away everything Hyunsuk has." SM stated making the girls go pale.

Seulgi gritted her teeth was her members really called here to try and attack their own friends. Of course, SM didn't know of their relationship completely but he had an idea that they were acquaintances with Blackpink. So why would he make them of all people do such a horrid job?

"But just using these girls won't be enough we need more leverage." Sehun said irking the girls.

SM thought for a moment, "Alright we team up with YG and send you to work for him to get those four girls. But instead of handing them over to him you lead them here." He said directly to Exo.

Yeri opened her mouth ready to reject the whole idea but Irene placed a hand on her arm, "Alright when do we visit the girls to lure them in?" She asked shocking the others.

"Soon I just need to talk to some people first. That's all for now you are free to leave." SM said and left the room.

Chen let out a teasing snicker, "Are you really going to betray your friends Irene."

Irene glared at him, "What we do is none of your concern and as I see it you were the first people to ever betray them." She spat and left the room with her members.