☠︎041☠︎

Bank heist

Bank heist

They all followed Jongin to an office room that had a huge table in the middle

They all followed Jongin to an office room that had a huge table in the middle. Jongin sat in the head of the table where a big flat screen was behind him.
Taking their seats the members waited for Jongin to start speaking.

Jongin cleared his throat, "Would any of you like anything to drink? I got water, whiskey, wine, and soda." He asked trying to show hospitality.

Hoseok shook his head, "We're fine thank you."

"So this bank that Hyunsuk keeps his money, how difficult is this gonna be." Jisoo asked wanting to know if this was a good idea.

"Well we're talking about the most secure and high-security bank in China so I'd say it's pretty difficult." Jongin said telling them the truth.

"But it's nothing to create a fuss about. I have the best equipment on the market that will help us get in with ease. And if I'm correct one of you knows how to hack into camera systems pretty quickly?" Jongin asked looking at all of them.

Yoongi raised his index finger, "I can but I'm not that confident in my Chinese coding so I will need an extra hand from your team on that." He explained not wanting any problems in the future.

Jongin nodded taking in Yoongi's words, "I have someone who can help you." He turned to the others, "Now is there anything else I can provide?"

Namjoon straightens his posture even more, "Yes I want the blueprints on this bank and if you could provide weapons with silencers. We traveled lightly on this trip so our equipment isn't with us."

"Of course. Blueprints are already here so if you want I can bring them for you to analyze." Jongin said already ready for things.

"Perfect if you don't mind we would like to see them now. The sooner we have an idea of the place the better we can come up with plans." Jin told him.