☠︎036☠︎

Acceptance

Acceptance

Jennie bit back her tongue, the woman's words struck a nerve

Jennie bit back her tongue, the woman's words struck a nerve. How could they be a pity, they were literally kidnaped by her godsons.

Jaesun broke out in cold sweat, oh how he knew he shouldn't have brought them here. His eyes darted to the door and the girls if he calculates right he can distract Su and the girls have a chance to live.

Su analyzed the girls intently she wanted to make sure the were suitable woman for her godsons. They were all healthy, had pretty youthful faces, and they didn't seem like rude young ladies. Now there was only one question on the table.

"What's your reasoning for being with my sons?" Su asked sternness evident in her voice.

Jisoo cleared her throat and smiled softly, "Your sons and us have a smooth business relationship."

Su raised a brow slowly, "Business relationship? So that's all."

"Ah and we like your godsons." Lisa interjected with a grin.

Su looked at Lisa, "And your name is?"

"Sorry where were my manners I'm Lisa, this is Jennie, Chaeyoung and Jisoo." Lisa introduced everyone her smile still on her face.

"I asked for your name not theirs." Su quickly snapped making Lisa's smile fade.

Chaeyoung's eye twitched in annoyance, "I'm sorry but may I say that you were rude to my friend, so could you apologize." She said as she clasped her palms together.

Su let her grin show as she chuckled, "Ah unity I like that, I wish my sons were like you."

Jisoo tilted her head, "What do you mean they have great teamwork–" A little boy bumped his head against Jisoo's leg startling her. "Aigoo does it hurt." Jisoo gently lifted the boy in her arms and soothed his head.

Su grabbed Jaesun's arm, "Are you sure these girls are the Blackpink like that broadcast?" She was a little shocked that they complemented her godsons and secondly they like kids. How were these four girls the badass women that killed a powerful man on camera.

"I'm pretty sure they are." Jaesun whispered back confused himself.

Sejin watched Taehyung take off his sunglasses revealing his scratches from the car accident, "What happened to you, you look like shit."

Taehyung glared at his godfather, "Just a little car accident."

Jungkook chewed on the inside of his cheek, "So Jaesun took the girls to Su and they are alone with her." He said his voice laced with worry.

"Don't worry she won't kill them." Sejin reminded drinking his water, "Unless they piss her off."

"Shit." Namjoon cursed remembering Jennie's short temper. "We need to go get them."

Looking at each other they all rushed towards Su's office room praying that she didn't blow their brains out.

Running down the corridors Jin quickly opens the office door to be blown away by the sight in front of him. Su was laughing joyfully with Jisoo as she spoon fed a little boy. Chaeyoung and Lisa were chasing each other with girls on their hands up in the air like airplanes. Jennie was playing peekaboo with a little boy while Jaesun tried to contain the other kids who were behaving wildly.

"What the fuck did I walk into?" Jungkook cursed absentmindedly making Jin smack his head.

Su was the first to spot her dumbfounded godsons standing at the door. "Boys come in!" She exclaimed happily.

They walked in confused that Su was getting along with the girls. Namjoon grabbed Jaesun by the neck and pulled him to a corner.

"Tell me why the hell you brought them here, they could've have been killed?!" Namjoon scolded Jaesun.

Jaesun gulped scared of upsetting Namjoon more, "Hyung I meant no harm Su wanted to meet them once she saw you walk in the with them." He explained fearfully.

Namjoon sighed, "Alright just next time at least give me a heads up."

Jimin walked towards Chaeyoung who was gently spinning with a little girl standing on her feet. Smiling ever so softly Jimin watched the two with loving eyes.

Taehyung carefully walked behind Jennie's back and placed a finger on his lips once the little boy notice his presence. Taehyung placed his palms on Jennie's shoulders and whispered boo very deeply scaring the poor girl.

"Ahh Taehyung don't scare me stupid." She smacked his bicep making him chuckle along with the little boy.

Jungkook and Lisa's started to bicker on who was Eun's favorite.

"I'm her favorite you dumb coconut head, right Eun Lisa unnie is the best." Lisa said with a bright smile as Eun looked at her with an eye smile.

Jungkook scoffed, "Please Kookie oppa is the best right Eun." He said cutely and Eun giggled at him.

Jin walked towards Jisoo and Su scared that Su will smack him for not visiting her.

Su raised her head and smiled at Jin, "My son come here and give me a hug." She cooed and opened her arms.

Jin embraced Su, "Hi mom how's it been." He broke away from her hug.

"Good would've been nice if you visited sooner." She said before she smacked him. "And why didn't you introduce me to this lovely girl." She pointed at Jisoo who was cleaning the kids face.

Jin chuckled embarrassingly, "Sorry things were piling up."

Su nodded, "It's fine and I asume you're here for business as well."

"Yes." He answered simply.

The door bursted open and Rujin a security guard looked for Su. Once he spotted her he ran to her. "Miss Su we have a problem our deal with the Jungs was setup and we lost some men."

Su's mood damped once the news was told, "Get my best men out there and find out who did this!" She ordered and Rujin ran out the room.

Namjoon heard the news and looked at Su. She sighed tiredly it was the same shit over and over.

"Namjoon I want you to be careful this job it's changing and not for the better. People are sick and I'm done with this bullshit." Su messaged her temple.

"It's okay mom we'll find out who's changing the game and once we do they'll wish they never fucked with it." Namjoon reassured her.

To be continued