☠︎005☠︎

Enemies

Enemies

"Hands up and drop your weapons!" They shouted.

Jungkook cursed as him and everyone else turned around.

"Well–well Bangtan it's been a while." Suho smirked as he eyed all the Bangtan members.

Jin scoffed irritated that they came, "Was it you who started the shooting?"

Chen grinned, "You know it."

Taehyung heard Jennie curse as she tried to hide behind him.

"Just hand over the girls and you are free to go." Sehun ordered nudging his gun toward the pale faced girls.

Jimin's face grew dark, "No you can't touch these girls." He spat.

Kai spotted Jennie, "Jennie why are you hiding we came to rescue you and your friends." He tried to persuade her.

Jennie gritted her teeth, "Bullshit you came to take the clubs money."

Kai laughed, "Ah Jennie you always catch on to things that's why I like you so much. So make this easy for your new friends here and just come back home with me and the others."

Lisa tightened her grip on the gun, "She's not leaving with a asshole like you Kai! So get the hell out of here!"

Sehun looked at her, "Oh come on Lisa I thought your dream was to be on stage? Now you can have that dream just come with me." He remarked holding out his hand.

Lisa shivered making Jungkook pull her behind him protectively.

Chanyeol pointed his gun toward Taehyung, "You have five seconds to hand over the girls. One... Two."

The girls move forward so the boys wouldn't get killed but bts held them back.

"Let me go you're gonna get killed if I don't go." Jennie pleaded.

Taehyung smiled, "Don't worry you're not going with them and they won't kill me."

"Five!" Chanyeol shot Taehyung making him collapse to the ground as he groaned.

"NOO!!" Jennie screamed in shock.

Jimin pulled out his gun and shot Chanyeol in the shoulder. Namjoon and the rest ran over and a shoot out breaks between Exo and Bangtan.

"No–wake up please wake up you promised you wouldn't die!" Jennie cried as she places her head on his chest. Their only way out seeming to come to an end cause of Exo.

Jimin was shooting at Exo's direction, "Tae get your ass up and help us acting time is over!" He shouted.

Taehyung chuckled softly, "Aw Jimin why did you blow my cover I was enjoying her warmth." He playfully replied.

Jennie lifted her head looking at him shocked, "H-how?"

Taehyung smirked, "I'm bulletproof baby." Jennie smacked his chest but smiled lightly in response of his words. Maybe they still had a chance.

"Lisa protect the girls and go hide!" Jungkook ordered her.

Lisa nodded and grabbed their arms, "Lets go." They run to the corner and flip a table to use as a shield.

"Lisa where did you get that gun!" Jisoo scolded.

"Oh." She scratched her head, "It was under the bar counter but that isn't important."

"What are we gonna do we have to go to the back and get in winners car or else YG will know we're missing." Chaeyoung bit her nails.

"I know but if we leave then the guys will look for us and we'll cause more problems." Jisoo explained.

"We can't just stay with them we barely know them." Jennie points out.

"But they did save us what if they help us out of here, we'll finally be free from here." Lisa said.

"You have a point Lis but they carry guns which means they are just as bad as Exo." Jisoo reasoned.

"But unnie they protected us and even stopped us from going with Exo. So what if they are nice but just carry guns." Chaeyoung spoke up.

Jisoo sighed, "Fine we'll go with them then part ways."

Chaeyoung opened her mouth but was grabbed by someone.

"Found you ladies it's time to go back to the boss." A bodyguard held Chaeyoung.

"Let me go." Chaeyoung struggled to get out of his grasp.

Lisa held up the gun with shaky hands and took a deep breath, "Let her go before I shoot you!" She yelled.

The guard turned to her, "Miss I'm not here to hurt you but I have a duty to take you back so let's go." He roughly grabbed Jennie with his other hand turning.

Bang

Jennie and Chaeyoung screamed while Jisoo's eyes widen in shock. Lisa dropped the gun falling to the floor.

To be continued