☠︎014☠︎

First mission

First mission

Jisoo's sudden burst woke up the two other girls that were dead asleep

"Unnie please go back to sleep." Chaeyoung sleepily muttered.

Jisoo quickly got up and opened the curtains wider for light to come in and it confirmed that Lisa was indeed missing. "Girls Lisa is gone!" Jisoo worriedly exclaimed.

Jennie halted from yawning and became alert, "What! Did you not see where she went?!" She accusingly asked.

Chaeyoung sat up and looked around the room with a panicked gaze, "Unnies please tell me this is a prank." She pleaded.

Jennie hugged Chaeyoung to comfort her, "Shh don't worry she might be in the kitchen."

The three girls grabbed a blanket and wrap themselves together quietly walk down the stairs. They saw lights on in the kitchen so they walk closer still huddled up.

Walking into the kitchen they see Jin and Jungkook drinking—well Jungkook mostly Jin is just consulting him.

Jisoo took the insinuative and spoke first, "Uhm have you two seen Lisa?"

The two boys look at their direction, Jungkook continued drinking trying to wash down his problems while Jin sighed.

"Yes she's resting in my room she was choking on some water when I walked here and passed out. Don't worry she's fine she just needs a little rest." Jin explained.

"But can we see her?" Chaeyoung asked hopefulness evident in her voice.

Jin shook his head, "She needs to get some good rest for a while."

Jennie opened her mouth but Jin's stare made her keep quiet.

"You girls should get some sleep we have more training to do tomorrow." Jin reminded.